What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't call me Mian... reminds me of Ganjaz.. :P

Tumm bhee koi kamm filsfer nahin ho.... "educate, improve this, talk to that person" Alla Alla.... ho hee na jayee yeh sabb kuch..... parrh hee na jae qaum...... koi button hai jo dabao gay to theek ho jaye ga?

Laton kay bhoot baton say nahin mantay!

Khan Sahib reinn dawoooo ! :disagree:

Laton kay bhoot jubb aaap kiii butt mein matches bomb rukhhh kar chalaa deiiin geiii naa....phir mujhe see baaat karnaaa ! :undecided:

We have to approach this with tact....a lot more tact & unless this change is organic it won't only be superficial but would be vehemently clawed back at !

Yara, I was pretty clear about the solution... or did I miss anything.... let me go and add a few more details on that thread... poor Safriz can't sleep because of me..... :omghaha:

You're advocating a solution that will seriously lead to civil war and most probably foreign intervention. Do you disagree on this?

Everyone loves their Emperor, have a popularity contest and I bet I'll come on top... :pop:

Do you have a shop named after you?
860357_118037135047171_1216124787_o.jpg

:rofl:
@Aeronaut
@Talon
@Armstrong
@Marshmallow
@Hyperion
@Mirzay

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know about her existing wardrobe collection? Rascal you have become my brother...rascal's used lightly over here..hope its the same case over there. :angel: But yes punishments are in order.. @ZYXW you and I shall fix up an appropriate time for said punishments. AND Armstrong I'd rather you and I ate the pies while she gets the punishment. :devil:

@Armstrong and @Dillinger
zara si bhi TAMEEZ ni hai tumko mere wardrobe collection key bare mein patha hai. Chadhayi hui hai kya? :P (there this should be correct.... haha yes, I cheated and asked my cousin just now. lol)
oh no I am so scared of your punishments (sarcasm)....btw I love apple pies :D so bring it on!

Dude, are you guys all on bhang? Naswar does not have that affect. What is going in in Pakistan right now? Civil war has just started..... Nah... don't worry about foreign intervention..... humm tumhain Sierra Leone ya kay Zimbabwe dikhtay gain? :blink:

You're advocating a solution that will seriously lead to civil war and most probably foreign intervention. Do you disagree on this?

@Armstrong and @Dillinger
zara si bhi TAMEEZ ni hai tumko mere wardrobe collection key bare mein patha hai. Chadhayi hui hai kya? :P (there this should be correct.... haha yes, I cheated and asked my cousin just now. lol)
oh no I am so scared of your punishments (sarcasm)....btw I love apple pies :D so bring it on!

You underestimate the severity of your situation and our aptitude (me and @Armstrong) at your own peril Miss. Together we can crack anyone and anything...Armstrong here can probably even talk most people into punishing themselves. I LOVE APPLE PIES!!!:smitten: Share?:angel:

Manhoos maine aurat kee "Sajji" to nahin banani... :angry:

What the hell is wrong with you guys ? A woman without any meat on isn't a woman - Its a mannequin ! :hitwall:

I hate women who are so thin that they look like a bunch of beautiful hangers for the clothes they are wearing instead of proper women. :bad:

Little better. Hope she gets better soon.

I asked you this question twice before & not once did you reply ! :angry:

How is she really ? What seems to be troubling Aunty ? I hope she gets well soon !

@Talon : I just came home from a movie (some new rendition of Jack & the Beanstalk...forgotten its name !) & by God I was frightened by the ladies I saw over there - Tummm looggg kiyaaa aaalmiii bhoook hartaaal pe hooo jo make up hovaa vaaa Gollum lagtiii hooo ? (Are you women on some kind of a global hunger strike because you sure as hell look like Gollum with make-up right out of LOTR !) :bad:

@Armstrong :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom