What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little better. Hope she gets better soon.

hullo KRAIT hw r u ?
smileys-waving-170093.gif

Civil War - Yes !

Foreign Intervention - Not likely !
@Hyperion Not the kind of foreign intervention you are thinking I was referring to...severe diplomatic pressure, isolation and nasty covert things. Eeven in that thread I told another poster that any "direct foreign intervention" was out of the question.

Hype, you really don't think that a more nuanced approach would work? Or is it too late for that at this juncture?

Armstrong yaara he says its already civil war and I'm thinking a flood of salafists and what not rushing in to defend their faith. You don't think that'll happen HYpe?:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
JonAsad Bhai G kul phir match hae Pakisstaniyoon ka ???

Any predicktions?:P

I asked you this question twice before & not once did you reply ! :angry:
How is she really ? What seems to be troubling Aunty ? I hope she gets well soon !
Sorry yaar. Been busy at something.

She had some problem due to her so many diseases. SO I have to be running here and there. :D

She is little better. I hope she will be totally fine in few days.

@Hyperion Not the kind of foreign intervention you are thinking I was referring to...severe diplomatic pressure, isolation and nasty covert things. Eeven in that thread I told another poster that any "direct foreign intervention" was out of the question.

Hype, you really don't think that a more nuanced approach would work? Or is it too late for that at this juncture?

Armstrong yaara he says its already civil war and I'm thinking a flood of salafists and what not rushing in to defend their faith. You don't think that'll happen HYpe?:undecided:

The nasty covert things meets proxies is already happening, depending on whom you talk to !

Otherwise the Civil War thing isn't entirely correct at least if one were to paint it as some sort of an Ultra Wahabi Cultural/Religious Imperialism !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom