What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let me try this in a sentence.

you don't know how to drink in tameez because you are very chadhayi?

'......with tameez because tum nei chadhayii hoiii haii !' - You just butchered both the English & Urdu sentence structure ! :angry:

For such blasphemy you need to be severely punished ! @Dillinger - Tie her up & force a few dozen Apple Pies down her throat so that she can't wear anything from her existing wardrobe collection without layers of fat oozing out of every crevice of a dress on the verge of martyrdom ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiwain hee yara, logon ko history ka patta nahin tha, they needed direction, I provided it to them! :D

Khwa-m-khwa meray bhee demagh kee waat lagga dee. That's why I don't go out of Naswaristan. :unsure:

But do you really hold onto those views adamantly. It seemed as if you abhor that ideology if not the people who follow it, as in really abhor it. Or am I reading it wrong? Even I was surprised.

Aiwain hee yara, logon ko history ka patta nahin tha, they needed direction, I provided it to them! :D

Khwa-m-khwa meray bhee demagh kee waat lagga dee. That's why I don't go out of Naswaristan. :unsure:

Chaaal reinn deiii Miyaan !

Reading your posts made me go, every time : Saiin toouu Saiin, sadaaa Khochaa bhii Saiin ! :lol:

'......with tameez because tum nei chadhayii hoiii haii !' - You just butchered both the English & Urdu sentence structure ! :angry:

For such blasphemy you need to be severely punished ! @Dillinger - Tie her up & force a few dozen Apple Pies down her throat so that she can't wear anything from her existing wardrobe collection without layers of fat oozing out of every crevice of a dress on the verge of martyrdom ! :)

How do you know about her existing wardrobe collection? Rascal you have become my brother...rascal's used lightly over here..hope its the same case over there. :angel: But yes punishments are in order.. @ZYXW you and I shall fix up an appropriate time for said punishments. AND Armstrong I'd rather you and I ate the pies while she gets the punishment. :devil:

Yes I do abhor it. These younglings haven't seen our nations better days, they have no idea what ate us from within. I have seen people being brain-washed over the years. Me no like any extremist mindset. I am a very peaceful person by nature, lekin, no one has the right to play with history and facts. If someone lies, it boils my blood. I love my country way too much.

But do you really hold onto those views adamantly. It seemed as if you abhor that ideology if not the people who follow it, as in really abhor it. Or am I reading it wrong? Even I was surprised.

Yes I do abhor it. These younglings haven't seen our nations better days, they have no idea what ate us from within. I have seen people being brain-washed over the years. Me no like any extremist mindset. I am a very peaceful person by nature, lekin, no one has the right to play with history and facts. If someone lies, it boils my blood. I love my country way too much.

I can sympathize, we've had our window dressings of the truth and it boils my blood too. But these people seem to have a global funding network, the aegis of the Pakistani administration and unfortunately support from some part of its population too. Even the Americans don't target them specifically despite having more than ample proof against them. So, where do you see a real solution.

Don't call me Mian... reminds me of Ganjaz.. :P

Tumm bhee koi kamm filsfer nahin ho.... "educate, improve this, talk to that person" Alla Alla.... ho hee na jayee yeh sabb kuch..... parrh hee na jae qaum...... koi button hai jo dabao gay to theek ho jaye ga?

Laton kay bhoot baton say nahin mantay!

Chaaal reinn deiii Miyaan !

Reading your posts made me go, every time : Saiin toouu Saiin, sadaaa Khochaa bhii Saiin ! :lol:

@Talon : I just came home from a movie (some new rendition of Jack & the Beanstalk...forgotten its name !) & by God I was frightened by the ladies I saw over there - Tummm looggg kiyaaa aaalmiii bhoook hartaaal pe hooo jo make up hovaa vaaa Gollum lagtiii hooo ? (Are you women on some kind of a global hunger strike because you sure as hell look like Gollum with make-up right out of LOTR !) :bad:

Yara, I was pretty clear about the solution... or did I miss anything.... let me go and add a few more details on that thread... poor Safriz can't sleep because of me..... :omghaha:

I can sympathize, we've had our window dressings of the truth and it boils my blood too. But these people seem to have a global funding network, the aegis of the Pakistani administration and unfortunately support from some part of its population too. Even the Americans don't target them specifically despite having more than ample proof against them. So, where do you see a real solution.

@Talon : I just came home from a movie (some new rendition of Jack & the Beanstalk...forgotten its name !) & by God I was frightened by the ladies I saw over there - Tummm looggg kiyaaa aaalmiii bhoook hartaaal pe hooo jo make up hovaa vaaa Gollum lagtiii hooo ? (Are you women on some kind of a global hunger strike because you sure as hell look like Gollum with make-up right out of LOTR !) :bad:

HEY!! I resent that, I LOVE SIZE ZERO!! :smitten:

reminds of the family dinner last weekend at a resturant, when my cousin had his wifi Evo in his pocket, within seconds all of us pull out the phones from pocket and facebook , twitter it was :D

therez one friend of mine,shes always on FB whereever she goes thru her cell phone,even wen on anothr frend's birtydy last year,she wz reportin frm beggennin to end whatever happnd durin da BD Party,wen cuttin da cake b4 n afta n everythin n we wer like wat da heck is wrong wid u..she always does dat in every occasion:cheesy:

everybody's Birthdy,death's day or Pimple or acne day is on her FB wall!:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom