What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first post on 100th page is of 2 Pak flags, so first thank Loveicon fornthat post folks...then thank me for bringing the info to light.

Hahaha ohhh gotcha! so "tameez"- to drink? and "chadhayi"- alcohol?

Of course he didn't, he can still type. He's completely sober! @Ayush is a good kid ;)

"Tameez" is propriety or in a proper manner..."chadhayi" is intoxicated/intoxication:D
And whats the point of being sober after a party, no..NO..UNACCEPTABLE...There are certain standards that need to be upheld! :angry: I shall talk to Ayush about this transgression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another anarchist... sarkar do you want your Naswaree nationality revoked... :what:

Sorry...ghalti hogayi.

You folks are pretty sensitive for getting your thanks! E.g you have around 15000 from 5000 posts!!!

@Hyperion : I was going through that thread - Khochaaa aaaj kiyaa piiiii hoiiii thiiiii ? :blink:

Itnaaa touuu partisan aur naive aaap bhiii nahin ho sakteiii ! :undecided:

"Tameez" is propriety or in a proper manner..."chadhayi" is intoxicated/intoxication:D
And whats the point of being sober after a party, no..NO..UNACCEPTABLE...There are certain standards that need to be upheld! :angry: I shall talk to Ayush about this transgression.

Okay, let me try this in a sentence.

you don't know how to drink in tameez because you are very chadhayi?

werd..... never undertood how people can walk out of a party sober. But then again, it's good to have people like that though, they really look out for their friends :)

Aiwain hee yara, logon ko history ka patta nahin tha, they needed direction, I provided it to them! :D

Khwa-m-khwa meray bhee demagh kee waat lagga dee. That's why I don't go out of Naswaristan. :unsure:

@Hyperion : I was going through that thread - Khochaaa aaaj kiyaa piiiii hoiiii thiiiii ? :blink:

Itnaaa touuu partisan aur naive aaap bhiii nahin ho sakteiii ! :undecided:

Okay, let me try this in a sentence.

you don't know how to drink in tameez because you are very chadhayi?

werd..... never undertood how people can walk out of a party sober. But then again, it's good to have people like that though, they really look out for their friends :)

Oh if only you could visit Delhi yaara...the sober ones get ditched on the pavement...no after party celebrations for them. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom