What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yar aisa to na kaho...I know a guy in genetics and he is all praise for the field, albeit he is in human genetics.

Yar aisa to na kaho...I know a guy in genetics and he is all praise for the field, albeit he is in human genetics.
plant genetics is a good field
@Talon likes it i think!
And sis dont worry about idiots in pakistan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw I just noticed your thanks to post ratio, and it ia phenomenal. Hyperion, Talons, Alpha etc all have big ratios.

Posts in members club don't countable thanks do, lagta hai is ka koi bandobast karna paray ga.

Did you get appropriately drunk- that's the translation. Personally I'd say at least half a liter of Absolut should do. :partay:

Hahaha ohhh gotcha! so "tameez"- to drink? and "chadhayi"- alcohol?

Of course he didn't, he can still type. He's completely sober! @Ayush is a good kid ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just decided to go on Omegle for fun, convo started with
Are you female because I want to (Removed For Family level language)
Interests: Karachi

Btw I just noticed your thanks to post ratio, and it ia phenomenal. Hyperion, Talons, Alpha etc all have big ratios.

Posts in members club don't countable thanks do, lagta hai is ka koi bandobast karna paray ga.

kyu bhai ,vo log din bhar mehnat krte hai :P

Jealous :cool:

Another anarchist... sarkar do you want your Naswaree nationality revoked... :what:

u should see marshmallow's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom