What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB and da syllabus is written by western writers not by da kind of uncle Rumi,Aeronaut's fav :P

and i lov it wen it rains here but i dont luv it wen da ma'aam thrashes us if v explain otherwise to wat she wants to hear :P

animated-screaming-baby-crying.gif

Everything thats wrong with the education system... said in one single post. :disagree:

I remember I found a nice friend from Islamabad on this site before I got sick and stopped. :fie:

I'll tell you what exactly is wrong with that picture... Luffy basically from time to time feels very heavy-headed, frustrated and angry, his face flushes with rage, his eyes become two dark holes as hollow as deep, dead space, his lips curl in an enraged snarl... during these times he feels the need to cool down. I have basically suggested dipping his entire head and face in water but he does a very weird thing. To feel secure, manly and strong he cuts the hair from his head and pastes them around his pelvis in an attempt to feel tough as this is a central part to his identity. Then basically he whines over everything. Think of him as this guy:

Bully Picks A Fight And Gets Beat Down Hard - Video

I am sure he is as thin as a stick but is standing behind some bodybuilder model you can buy at some scrap shop for an Afghani or two... oops sorry a rupee as Pakistani rupees continue to be used in Afghanistan.

A teddy bear was named Muhammed by a girl and mullah's booked her under the blasphemy law... that law is one fun little law for the mullah cult

havi you remind me of this guy
imam-siddiqui1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I Got rid of the extremely misleading name of mine which had nothing to do with me or my thing! It was just my id on world of tanks game

Maybe i should make a public thread on the introduction forum!

I Got rid of the extremely misleading name of mine which had nothing to do with me or my thing! It was just my id on world of tanks game

Maybe i should make a public thread on the introduction forum!

dis new nik of urs is even more misleading and confusing than da last one:cheesy: im sure u will again change ur nik soon :whistle:

Naswaerians cuz of being under da influence of dat stuff dun easily understand difficult things:police:

innit BB @Hyperion @Aeronaut @Armstrong:azn:

Little-animated-kitty-cat-licking-a-mouth-full-of-peanut-butter.gif

@Hyperion Who is he ? I don't remember. :undecided:

Seems like I fractured my skull along with my leg. :D

@KRAIT: You didnt tell me yet what was the advice you given to @Hyerion?? Seems like he forgot it..

@KRAIT: You didnt tell me yet what was the advice you given to @Hyerion?? Seems like he forgot it..
I didn't gave him the advice. It was someone else. Ask @Hyperion what was the advice. Its his copyright. :D

Zero Dark Thirty Downloaded. :victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom