What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abbb tujhee kiyaa hovaa haiii ? :what:

Has trolling them poor Bangladeshis given you indigestion or something ? :undecided:

MEMBERS INCREASE KARNE HAI BHAI........

GangOfThree.gif

ANYONE???

I told them i can act as a broker if they wan't to buy an old Soviet Foxtrot class submarine from Ukraine.

I am sure that who will be target of their foxtrot submarine.. They might have noted the co-ordinance of your house..:bounce:

MEMBERS INCREASE KARNE HAI BHAI........

GangOfThree.gif

ANYONE???

Tu nikal saaley gang se.

I am sure that who will be target of their foxtrot submarine.. They might have noted the co-ordinance of your house..:bounce:

Foxtrot submarines can't launch cruise missiles, but with little modifications it can ferry cows from one side to the other.

Typical bharati!! Founding member ko hi bahar kar diya :whistle:

Gangs like those 3 are the news these days in media for all the reasons.

Dont pay attention to them. They are social outcasts.

He opened a fruit juice shop in Trivandrum. :dance3:

Hairy Navel

top_screwdriver.jpg

Like it's cousin, the Fuzzy Navel, this drink has the wonderful flavor combination of orange and peach. However, unlike the other highball, the Hairy Navel spices it up with a little vodka. While clear vodka will not affect the cocktail's flavor much, there are some interesting combinations when infused vodkas such as apple, pear and pomegranate are used.
Prep Time: 3 minutes

Total Time: 3 minutes

Yield: 1 Cocktail

Ingredients:

1 oz vodka
1 oz peach schnapps
Orange juice to fill
Preparation:

Pour the vodka and peach schnapps into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice cubes.
Top with orange juice.
Stir well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom