4 kittens. From left to right: @Hyperion @KRAIT @Armstrong @A.Rafay

imgres

1 mouse: @Marshmallow

Aap nazar nahi aarahay... khair tou hai?:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha hey:disagree::angry:
angry-kid.jpg

:what: It was pretty straight forward. :whistle:

You, have to understand Sufi thought for that..and that depends how you understand and what you make of it. Food for thought and a wide spectrum of interpretation is the beauty of sufi thought.

Have you joined a Sufi Dargah or are you just soul searching by yourself?

Back to my place of solace. I'm really pissed today. So many morons loose on the prowl. :angry:

Just him? No yara... so many of them... I'm in bashing mood today! :butcher:

Don't bother man, Indians here they cry about being overly banned but in actuality they are given much leeway. Especially after all those rape threads that opened up a couple days ago so mods are being extra kind to the Indians and many Pakistanis went pink. Heck I got irritated and fought back against a couple of Indians and got back to back infractions a day apart from the same mod, so I cooled myself down. One of our own Indian naswarites led the charge against the mods by openly bashing the job they do and got off scot free but raz just defended Pakistan and got turned pink. So be chill.

Nahin yara, it's not the Indians. It's people from Wahhabistan, who are pissing me off. Local and foreign.

Don't bother man, Indians here they cry about being overly banned but in actuality they are given much leeway. Especially after all those rape threads that opened up a couple days ago so mods are being extra kind to the Indians and many Pakistanis went pink. Heck I got irritated and fought back against a couple of Indians and got back to back infractions a day apart from the same mod, so I cooled myself down. One of our own Indian naswarites led the charge against the mods by openly bashing the job they do and got off scot free but raz just defended Pakistan and got turned pink. So be chill.

Nahin yara, it's not the Indians. It's people from Wahhabistan, who are pissing me off. Local and foreign.

Wahabbistan. :lol: Well Indians have been acting like open trolls, I can name a few but no point. Is Zarvan at it again or is it PakShah?? Those foreign Persians pissed me off bro, especially that Canadian one throwing out insults calling me a Wahabbi. Mods did not bother to take action against that cok, I think mods are understaffed. I read a couple of his other posts as well he cannot write without throwing out insults.

Guys, there is something is really bothering me at work...:pop:

I always carry a bottle of water when I am at work or doing anything outside home as I get thursty while smoking and drinking coffee. There is this guy at work asks me to drink from my little bottle, the first three times were okay and I always throw it away after he goes and I get a new one, but few days ago he had flu and asked me again for a sip and I apologized this time as I could infected although I won't drink after him anyway.

two days ago, I finished my work and refilled it from the cooler, he came saying "I am not sick anymore I swear", I was really REALLY pissed off this time, I gave it to him and when he returned it to me I told him that I never drink after someone.

I don't know how to deal with this dumb person, he the dumbest one I have ever seen.

Guess what, while I was eating he came to me and started talking about his gaz problem, he said it like this:
"I have haemorrhoids, and gaz with a very bad smell..", I interrupted him and asked him stop as I am ******* eating, he tried to repeat it four time until I threw the sandwich and got away from him.

stock-photo-1140774-shoot-me.jpg

:cry:

The problem is solved now... He started getting his own bottle with him...:victory:

Another story,

I walked into the balcony to smoke yesterday, he followed me and wanted to start a joyful story, he started talking about his father who borrowed 1700 JD from someone, the guy wanted his money back so after lengthy and hard negotiations, he accepted 100JD every month. His father told his son whom I told you about to pay the guy back his money, but he refused and told his father that he won't pay but only 50JD per month which means that the guy will get his money after 3 years...:lol:

Yes, what a joyful story...:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom