What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
U r WRONG, yes i am from STONE AGE but thats not photoshoped OK. I know this b'coz in our stone age there are creatures like these, we call them DOGGIES, since they formed by combining 5-6 Doggy :D

wrong again,if u knew abt diz creature already az u say it belongs to ur stone age then u wud never hav asked abt it here dat is what is diz?:p:azn:

Liar Liar Pants on fire!

nw im guessing dat ur even b4 the age and time of stoneage,actually u wer da first man on planet earth hahaha:bunny:
50b988364d474.gif

Football.........:what:

Nope dont like football that much...Dont mind watching it...But sometimes I just feel they kick the ball up and down the stadium and not score anything for fun...but its no fun for me!

Yups. One of my favorite movies. I referred that movie on the movie thread! :)

The scene at the end, when his son dies in his arms! :)

@Hyperion Have you watched "The Man from Earth". @Talon you may also like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Have you watched "The Man from Earth". @Talon you may also like it.

Har agla man I watch is from earth! :P

Yups. One of my favorite movies. I referred that movie on the movie thread! :)

The scene at the end, when his son dies in his arms! :)

Thank you Mr. Spoiler! Well, I like chickflicks like Hes the man and stuff like that or comedies like Singham and Debangg :P

wrong again,if u knew abt diz creature already az u say it belongs to ur stone age then u wud never hav asked abt it here dat is what is diz?:p:azn:

Liar Liar Pants on fire!

nw im guessing dat ur even b4 the age and time of stoneage,actually u wer da first man on planet earth hahaha:bunny:

I am from stone age only ok. I only asked for fun, just to know if people from 21st century know this creature or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom