What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT, btw what actually happened to Razi? :blink:

I was reading something like "Krait is a f****t"... its basically a good way to get banned. I didn't see anything else, though his posts were one-liners and refused to discuss things. He was calling one of the better Indians a name and one-liners tend to just have no real difference... perhaps I am a book-writer so I feel that way. I did not want him banned though as he did defend Pakistan vociferously.

Krait said he had worse infractions on him before. But if so I think its time for his ideological Indian cousin @KS to go. He hides behind his elite membership... long before you came around we had another one like him known as bull-short for bullshitter.

Also I couldn't comment on the Kashmir forum. Said I don't have privileges... there should be similar locks on Indian members from commenting on various issues. Its very annoying when they poke their noses of a moronic ethno-fascist. Lol. Even I get mails of them trying to exacerbate the ethnic divide or trying to get friendly just because I am a little inward looking and tend to criticize the government and national policies severely. Lol.

Actually buddy he called a Non-resident Pakistani much more worse thing.

As for TT title, you can register your complaint by PM to admins. Webby. You will also come to know the fact that I asked him to take this title because of constant anti-India comments.

So you have been made a junior think tank when a number of good Pakistanis possibly suited to the task like @Secur and @Hyperion have been ignored?

Our idea was to provide solutions for problems within Pakistan... I guess that's what the think-tanks purpose should be, but the population of Indians seems to be swelling here. It doesn't seem ideal to have an Indian in that position. Honestly. But either way its their choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, stop analyzing everything around you. Take part and enjoy the chats here!

I was reading something like "Krait is a f****t"... its basically a good way to get banned. I didn't see anything else, though his posts were one-liners and refused to discuss things. He was calling one of the better Indians a name and one-liners tend to just have no real difference... perhaps I am a book-writer so I feel that way. I did not want him banned though as he did defend Pakistan vociferously.

Krait said he had worse infractions on him before. But if so I think its time for his ideological Indian cousin @KS to go. He hides behind his elite membership... long before you came around we had another one like him known as bull-short for bullshitter.

Also I couldn't comment on the Kashmir forum. Said I don't have privileges... there should be similar locks on Indian members from commenting on various issues. Its very annoying when they poke their noses of a moronic ethno-fascist. Lol. Even I get mails of them trying to exacerbate the ethnic divide or trying to get friendly just because I am a little inward looking and tend to criticize the government and national policies severely. Lol.

So you have been made a junior think tank when a number of good Pakistanis possibly suited to the task like @Secur and @Hyperion have been ignored?

Our idea was to provide solutions for problems within Pakistan... I guess that's what the think-tanks purpose should be, but the population of Indians seems to be swelling here. It doesn't seem ideal to have an Indian in that position. Honestly. But either way its their choice.

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Hyperion @KRAIT @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @JonAsad @arp2041 @loveicon @Last Hope @seiko

Kid: Aunty Mummy ney Chini Mangi Hey

Aunty: Aur Kia Kaha Mummy ney?

Kid: Agur wo Kaminii na dey tu pinky Aunty sey ley ana
:rofl::rofl:
baby%2Blaugh.jpg

Chalo shabash achay bachay ki terhan mango! :P

I just headache reading someone's analysis ....Yaar hatred, racism is not tolerated on this thread! We have many more threads in PDF for that!

DUDE! Get 1 thing right! In Islam itself there is no room for hatred! If there was, You should know Arabs are 1 of the worlds proudest populations....Were there even a breath of space for racism or hatred: TODAY you and I as well as the rest of the world would not have been Muslim if the Arabs had acted like you!

FURTHERMORE, mind you...your ancestors for all you know were also either Hindu or pagans! So, whats the crappiness about...

If its not about Islam and about Pakistan and India, well, last I checked you crying about it and criticizing Indians did not actually unite the Pakistanis nor did it aid Pakistan in any way!

WTF is this:

funny-animals-67.jpg

:woot:

A doggy that swallowed a worm? :P

Naah....if he really finds a problem, that's his problem. :D
@haviZsultan

Shame on you that you cant stay as cool as @KRAIT

You just showed narrow mindedness while he showed a big heart and coolness...CONCLUSION is that you just disgraced Pakistan in you anger and hatred!

@Talon, stop replying. He feeds of replies, counter replies ....... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom