What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, this attacking side I haven't seen yet. BTW, how's your research going ?

Am on my Christmas plus new yr break which will end tomorrow! :(

then back to lab!

So far, I have managed to do some experiments, write up some stuff and damn you just had to remind me I need to prepare a presentation! :(

Now, this attacking side I haven't seen yet. BTW, how's your research going ?

I take that as a complement! I am an all rounded gal! Capable of attacking and defending! Didnt take Karate in my youth for no reason! :P

But seriously, racism and Nationalism disgusts me especially when it is used for attacking and not defending!

My cousin sisters and real sister painted my plaster. They have written girls' name. My parents saw it and asked who are they. :hitwall:

Your plaster? Lolzzz! Are you injured and have a cast?

p.s give me the lists of most hated politicians.

p.s no troll replys:what:

I take that as a complement! I am an all rounded gal! Capable of attacking and defending! Didnt take Karate in my youth for no reason! :P
But seriously, racism and Nationalism disgusts me especially when it is used for attacking and not defending!
Your plaster? Lolzzz! Are you injured and have a cast?
Yup.

So you are Gina Carano of PDF. That girl can punch with 400lbs and kick with 800lbs power. Actress of haywire movie.

My cousin sisters and real sister painted my plaster. They have written girls' name. My parents saw it and asked who are they. :hitwall:

Safriz, jonasad, sukhoi_30mki, spark are girls name?? i doubt that :D

Yup.

So you are Gina Carano of PDF. That girl can punch with 400lbs and kick with 800lbs power. Actress of haywire movie.

Errrr... nope! My parents bailed me out of karate :(

Said its not a sport for gals...Was long enough to get 1 belt up and get discipline training!

And then when I was old enough I signed up for archery! :P

Its Been weeks since @ajtr did trolling . I thought she was banned but alas Life got better of her :rofl: . she is One woman Trolling Army and more vicious than a Mongolian Horde rolling through steppes :rofl:

She is double edge sword, Husband say Larai tu Susral pay Charhai

Last edited by a moderator:

Football.........:what:

p.s give me the lists of most hated politicians.

p.s no troll replys:what:

Wrong place to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom