What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude! How did his sis and cousin know those guys?

simple, they got access to krait's user id & pass & when they login with it they found PM's (very dirty indeed) of all these guys in her account.

Baby Marshmallow, Arp2041 is also a friend :D

Just annoy, don't fry him! :P

ok if u say so:P and also da new year is almost there so i dun wanna make anyone cry:p:bunny:

u know its not dat difficult fo me:bunny::P
653-03079765w.jpg

simple, they got access to krait's user id & pass & when they login with it they found PM's (very dirty indeed) of all these guys in her account.

Ahan...Are you his\ her sis?

Damn hate this European keyboard!

DUDE! Get 1 thing right! In Islam itself there is no room for hatred! If there was, You should know Arabs are 1 of the worlds proudest populations....Were there even a breath of space for racism or hatred: TODAY you and I as well as the rest of the world would not have been Muslim if the Arabs had acted like you!

FURTHERMORE, mind you...your ancestors for all you know were also either Hindu or pagans! So, whats the crappiness about...

If its not about Islam and about Pakistan and India, well, last I checked you crying about it and criticizing Indians did not actually unite the Pakistanis nor did it aid Pakistan in any way!

Fluffy barbie in lala-land you need to ask yourself what the HELL you are talking about. Are you mistaking me for someone... this is a direct provocation and people know how easy it is to provoke me. Use a brain. I have never criticized Hindus at least not since 3 years and count Raja Dahir as a hero as a statement of solidarity with Hindu Sindhis. Lol. This is amazing! Allegation after allegation after allegation. This is like the death threats years ago all over again. I can't believe this can be the price for serving your country like a dog for years.

As far as Islam is concerned it is not a uniting force at all and suspect its ability to do anything for a nation. I do not strongly believe in it at all. Nationalism and religion are separate.

Perhaps it was the wrong thread. Continue your spamming.

But don't be a grouch like this:

oldwoman.jpg

@KRAIT, I have no hard feelings for you. You are one of the better people on the forum. For the past year I have been making a major effort to create ethnic unity... yesterday 2 Indian tolls came running to that thread with abuse and nothing else. That annoyed me quite a bit. Personally it is good to have varied ideas on the forum. I even called you yesterday so that maybe your influence could stop a thread turning into a trolling thread.

This thread I believe is not for me. Politics and Nationalism is my soul. @Hyperion 1 or 2 political posts won't destroy the thread. :undecided: Yaar, yeh toh hadd hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon Ticker and me fought too. He got banned and then left. Seems like I am the main culprit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom