What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar - Tumharay Karachi waloon nay aj bohat tang kya, I don't know what's logic of blocking cellular service at airport. :angry:

Were you at the airport? The logic is Suspected terrorists Attack. It rehman maliks logic!!

If you want to offer Jumma prayer behind sunni Imam than yes, You have to go to Pakistan Embassy - In Iran there is no concept of shia/sunni mosque. Majority of Iran's population is shia so you will see shia Imam in most of cities, but in some cities where sunnis are majority you will see sunni Imam. IMO - it's better than Pakistan where we have 3-4 mosques of different sects in small areas (sometime even in one street) and mullah's try every trick to market their brand of Islam and are creating sectarian divide. har banda daidh it ke masjid bana kar baitha howa hai. Anyway, If i wake up early than i go to embassy because it provide opportunity of meeting community - otherwise i go to nearby mosques.

Here is -2C
@Hyperion; shadi ke teyari ho gai ;-)

Mein tou namaaz hii nahin partaa touu I suppose I don't face that dilemma ! :undecided:

Yup I've heard about it & I think its good too ! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I was, By Rehman Malik's logic we must permanently ban phones and must start posting letters or using Kabootars :hitwall:

I dont know if ptcl was also suspended. but Mobile phone does prevent attacks, terrorists have mechanism to trigger bombs with mobile and communicate when they carry out attacks, i think they should ban illegal sims for all and stop selling on every other shop.

@ Safriz

I apologize if my language was inappropriate.

Sir, I respect you as my senior.

But the things being discussed on that thread were not appropriate, and not a part of our culture.

AOA Guys......What's up....??

Marshmallo.jpg

Razi yar. Aur sunnao kee ho riya hai amreeka mein? Job-shob wall jaa raii hai?

It's 10 am here, and I am drinking a 7up.

I'm feeling fabulous.

@Hyperion; shadi ke teyari ho gai ;-)

Lala, kia Quetta mein bethay huay ho kay itni thand hai? Nope yara, I have no idea what preparations are being made, it's my mum, sis and her doing everything. I'm relaxing! :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Razi yar. Aur sunnao kee ho riya hai amreeka mein? Job-shob wall jaa raii hai?

Lala, kia Quetta mein bethay huay ho kay itni thand hai? Nope yara, I have no idea what preparations are being made, it's my mum, sis and her doing everything. I'm relaxing! :smokin:

Started new job roughly week ago, all is going well.

Dude i am asking your preparations for life time imprisonment. Be ready for daily dose of "Shaadi say pehlay tu yeh kahtay thay, Shaadi say pahlay tu ghantoon batain kartay thay etc. etc.) :D

Started new job roughly week ago, all is going well.

Chootay - Son of my friend is going to US for MBBS, he will be needing some guidance are you mature enough to guide? :)

Dude i am asking your preparations for life time imprisonment. Be ready for daily dose of "Shaadi say pehlay tu yeh kahtay thay, Shaadi say pahlay tu ghantoon batain kartay thay etc. etc.) :D

Chootay - Son of my friend is going to US for MBBS, he will be needing some guidance are you mature enough to guide? :)

I may be able to help, but it pretty easy.

I just suggest him to go graduate school. I wish I had done that.

I may be able to help, but it pretty easy.

I just suggest him to go graduate school. I wish I had done that.

Not regarding school, coz. he got some sort of scholarship (i don't know details). He doesn't know anyone there, so his father is worried about his adjustment in environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom