What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that is one ridiculous thread. That particular OP needs to chill. :blink:
Ye akela nahin hai. Bahut hain ye log. Kaafi dino se lage hue hain.

Admin ne kaha this is an important discussion, thoda apne desh ke logon ke comments bhi pad leta woh. Har 1 ghante main ek aaya thread.

Sorry bro, ab tata bye bye hone wala hai yahan se.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/227026-how-india-treats-its-women.html

Thoda time is par bhi de le. Gandagi macha rakhi hai in logon ne. Ek taraf kehte ho bahut load rehta hai, yahan tumne in logon ko trolling ke allow kar rakha hai aur tum Naswar main lage ho.

Kitne threads allow karoge.

Lete hi kyun ho Mod ki job.

664-06281381t.jpg

Admin ne kaha this is an important discussion, thoda apne desh ke logon ke comments bhi pad leta woh. Har 1 ghante main ek aaya thread.

Tum tang hi na ho in sey, you will become tired but they won't!

Yara, you are a TT, why not consult with the admins and mods? They all seem pretty decent to me. The OP seems to have some axe to grind with India in particular.

Regarding Pakistanis, you must have noticed one thing by now, hum to eik doosray ko bhee nahin bakhashtay!

@A.Rafay is right @KRAIT, don't give too much importance to it. Try with the management in the background, but don't let it show. Look at me, KS dude always tries to bait me and others, I never cared. Lately that Monkey and Malang have been trying to get on my nerves, well they can keep trying! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, you are a TT, why not consult with the admins and mods? They all seem pretty decent to me. The OP seems to have some axe to grind with India in particular.
Regarding Pakistanis, you must have noticed one thing by now, hum to eik doosray ko bhee nahin bakhashtay!
DO you really think I haven't done it. The first thread allowed , I PM one mod telling it will go out of hand. I PM two mods and Webby. Now they don't even respond.

I have tried everything, PM, reports, etc.etc.

This is the last way left. And why should I act according to my title, when moderators and admins are not acting according to theirs.

Enough of hypocrisy. Either they ban me or I will bash every poster who crosses line.

Tum tang hi na ho in sey, you will become tired but they won't!
Nope buddy. They will get tired reading and ready to smash their laptop in anger what I will right to them.

You are pretty reasonable person, you should bash such OP if they cross the line. As far as I knew, such topics were banned. :blink:

DO you really think I haven't done it. The first thread allowed , I PM one mod telling it will go out of hand. I PM two mods and Webby. Now they don't even respond.

I have tried everything, PM, reports, etc.etc.

This is the last way left. And why should I act according to my title, when moderators and admins are not acting according to theirs.

Enough of hypocrisy. Either they ban me or I will bash every poster who crosses line.

No one is under my nerve. I am just showing my better side. That's all they will see now.

You are pretty reasonable person, you should bash such OP if they cross the line. As far as I knew, such topics were banned. :blink:
According to Webby its an important topic to discuss and then flood of rape thread got opened. Now people are using this rape case in defense related and other threads too.

They could have avoided this, but they chose not to.

If I get banned or kicked out, it not be my loss.

Reactions: HRK
Shanti meray dost, shanti. Take a deep breath. Let's see what can be done. :agree:

No one is under my nerve. I am just showing my better side. That's all they will see now.

Reactions: HRK

@KRAIT cool down......on serious note I agree with you, when ever some thing like human right violation or any other incident happen in any South Asian country most of members open & visit that thread with the sole purpose to ridicule that country or to troll, they feel no need to discuss the matrix and merit of that incident........

Therefore i believe any discussion related to human right or any other sensitive subject should only be discus in senior cafe.......

@KRAIT comeon man...you know that you are one of the favorite members here at PDF. Don't take some members seriously. I see alot of troll members belonging from india & they troll in a pack together. Just report what you find is abusive....... & you don't even have to report now just mention some Mod & they can come & do the job.

Chillax.

@KRAIT comeon man...you know that you are one of the favorite members here at PDF. Don't take some members seriously. I see alot of troll members belonging from india & they troll in a pack together. Just report what you find is abusive....... & you don't even have to report now just mention some Mod & they can come & do the job.
Chillax.
I have been stopped by a good friend past few weeks. But seems like I had to move on from here. Jnr. TT title. Its worse than regular member title.

@KRAIT calm down bro. I am also not cool with this recent trend of anti-nationalism trolling on PDF by both sides (though I haven't mentioned it to anyone). This is a DEFENCE forum, and in my honest opinion discussions should remain limited to military stuff and military stuff alone!
Enough with these stupid cricket, rape and political threads which invite nothing but trolling. Mods should be more and unbiasedly strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom