What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
KRAIT, mate, it is not about Jr. TT Title or Member Title, it is something in recognition of your matureness. Trolls will be trolls, your job is to defend your point of view without loosing it.

None of us can change or influence such hateful people, either by banning them permanently or bad-mouthing them. Best way to counter such fools is either with facts and figures (if the have any brains) else by totally ignoring them. They crave attention, they should be denied that.

I have been stopped by a good friend past few weeks. But seems like I had to move on from here. Jnr. TT title. Its worse than regular member title.

@KRAIT calm down bro. I am also not cool with this recent trend of anti-nationalism trolling on PDF by both sides (though I haven't mentioned it to anyone). This is a DEFENCE forum, and in my honest opinion discussions should remain limited to military stuff and military stuff alone!
Enough with these stupid cricket, rape and political threads which invite nothing but trolling. Mods should be more and unbiasedly strict.

I will say that everytopic should be discussed in a civilized way. Many fun threads are as good as defence/military threads as it shows other face of country too. Because of fun & random threads i found out that there are good indians like KRAIT also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say that everytopic should be discussed in a civilized way. Many fun threads are as good as defence/military threads as it shows other face of country too. Because of fun & random threads i found out that there are good indians like KRAIT also.

I partially agree, the fun threads (social type), development news ones etc are good for the members to get to know each other. But the sensitive and totally random topics should either be preferably banned or allowed with very very strict modulation.

Good luck yara, and have fun! Forget internet while on holidays. I'll be doing the same in a couple of days, I'm leaving all "internet" stuff back at home! :D

Hello @Armstrong @Hyperion @Aeronaut and all other friends.

I'm going to another city which is near sea :D for one month! I don't know I will have internet access there!

Ain, what do you mean? Kahin tumhari aankhein NaswarCorner parr to nahin hain? :mamba:

I partially agree, the fun threads (social type), development news ones etc are good for the members to get to know each other. But the sensitive and totally random topics should either be preferably banned or allowed with very very strict modulation.

Wife texts husband on a cold winter's morning: "Windows frozen."

Husband texts back: "Pour some lukewarm water over it."

Wife texts back 5 minutes later: "Computer completely screwed up now."

Ain, what do you mean? Kahin tumhari aankhein NaswarCorner parr to nahin hain? :mamba:

Haha, not at all. :P As I said, the "social types"/members' friendly discussion ones are good :enjoy:
I wouldn't mention the threads, it could be taken as offensive by some.

Anyways we seem to be going a bit off the line here...

Jo bhi "Naswar Corner" ka permanent member hai uski 'Thanks' aasmaan say baatein kar rahi hain.:drag:

@Aeronaut Posts 14,172 Thanked 17,161
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN Posts: 161 Thanked: 1,149
@loveicon Posts: 3,470 Thanked: 5,436
@RazPaK Posts: 9,118 Thanked: 12,417
@Hyperion Posts: 3,307 Thanked: 7,930
@JonAsad Posts: 8,235 Thanked: 10,463
@Armstrong Posts: 4,525 Thanked: 10,180
@DRaisinHerald Posts: 1,863 Thanked: 2,414

:cheesy::meeting:

Kya chakkar hai yaar, aik hum hain thanks k liye itna intezaar karna parta hai.:undecided:

Oye yaar mere mehnat zaya na mero- mein naswar corner mein bohot kum post kerta hoon- mere max thanks stupid and funny thread k hein- :lol:-

Me too... :(

@Armstrong @Hyperion @Talon

My, first ring [from my own pocket] reached your bhabhi 3 hours ago... Aero is being "blessed" :kiss3:

Which ugly 1 did u finally buy? :D

Tera kuch nhi hosakta.
@Talon if you don't report back pinki, you are getting banned :D

Yaar I am in London with sis..w.as out every other day and now am sick in bed :( Polluted air didnt do well for my lungs :(

Me too... :(

Which ugly 1 did u finally buy? :D

Yaar I am in London with sis..w.as out every other day and now am sick in bed :( Polluted air didnt do well for my lungs :(

Forgot, to take a photo as i was rushing it to the the friend heading back home. It was one awesome ring, and not that the ring itself matters, what matters is why it was bought for the person it was bought for.
@Hyperion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom