What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
671d7d4ab35f143506b00e708a1f0675.jpeg

@DRaisinHerald : Still busy with ACCA & should be done by June ! You tell me, whats up with you; is your first semester done ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@DRaisinHerald : Still busy with ACCA & should be done by June ! You tell me, whats up with you; is your first semester done ?

Ah, cool.
I'm taking a gap year. Decided to finish off my DofE, and get some work experience, thought it would help in the future :)
Applied to Uni this year, so will start next year (Inshallah).

Ah, cool.
I'm taking a gap year. Decided to finish off my DofE, and get some work experience, thought it would help in the future :)
Applied to Uni this year, so will start next year (Inshallah).

I wish we had something like the DofE here in Pakistan ! :hitwall:

Khair Good Luck kiddo & don't you stay away from the women & the booze ! :D

What's up and what's down???? :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

Headache & Gas Pressure respectively ! :angry:

For headache - stop banging your head at this time and get some sleep, for Gas pressure, Chhollay khaoo :cool:

Just reached Islamic Republic - most terrible traveling experience this time

Yaraa I heard that most Pakistanis pray the Friday prayers in the grounds of the Pakistani Embassy over there due to a lack of Sunni Mosques there ! Is this true ? :what:

Right now my room is so cold that my breath is giving off that foggy effect that it does when its too cold ! :fie:

Yaraa I heard that most Pakistanis pray the Friday prayers in the grounds of the Pakistani Embassy over there due to a lack of Sunni Mosques there ! Is this true ? :what:

Right now my room is so cold that my breath is giving off that foggy effect that it does when its too cold ! :fie:

If you want to offer Jumma prayer behind sunni Imam than yes, You have to go to Pakistan Embassy - In Iran there is no concept of shia/sunni mosque. Majority of Iran's population is shia so you will see shia Imam in most of cities, but in some cities where sunnis are majority you will see sunni Imam. IMO - it's better than Pakistan where we have 3-4 mosques of different sects in small areas (sometime even in one street) and mullah's try every trick to market their brand of Islam and are creating sectarian divide. har banda daidh it ke masjid bana kar baitha howa hai. Anyway, If i wake up early than i go to embassy because it provide opportunity of meeting community - otherwise i go to nearby mosques.

Here is -2C
@Hyperion; shadi ke teyari ho gai ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom