What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is terrible.

My associates once made me go to a pancake house and it reeked of bacon. Nearly through up.

Threw up you mean!

I didnt eat it and I have no problem with it...But why does it stink?! And after the person eats it and talks...O GOD! Death breath!

Haan haan...Morning mein ziada emotional ho jatay ho naa! And also without your cigar?! :azn:

o nahi bhalye lokey .......
you got it wrong. ... .:hitwall:
they cant attend toilet without naswar.

Haan haan...Morning mein ziada emotional ho jatay ho naa! And also without your cigar?! :azn:

o nahi bhalye lokey .......
you got it wrong. ... .:hitwall:
they cant attend toilet without naswar.

Interesting... very interesting..... how could I have missed that....... normally I have stalked each and every city's dargah....... festivities or no festivities, even during muharram.... :smokin:

Come December.... Jhang it is then! :whistle:

Yara, trust me, hire a tanga with a taagra white horse -- pay the coachwan in advance with a decent tip and ask him to take you around. Old Jhang city has a recorded history of 5000+ years, Next to Heer ranjha's darbar you also have lots of abandoned Hindu and Jain temples which look epic!

SSP has been suppressed, when Azam Tariq and the little devil [Haqnawaz] was sent on an early retirement by the "National department for early retirement" ;) -- Its much peaceful now, except from a substantial JUD presence.

Anyone in grumpy mood can go annoy their partners. :angry:

@RestOfTheTeam: Where were we? :azn:

By the way, where is Pinky, I miss her. Someone summon her! :undecided:

@Ticker: You've been a naughty naughty boy. You're on detention!

@Aero: Yara any chance we can zap all chat between pages 68 - 73?

Oye .... neden.

I am here after hunting on other threads.

Yara, trust me, hire a tanga with a taagra white horse -- pay the coachwan in advance with a decent tip and ask him to take you around. Old Jhang city has a recorded history of 5000+ years, Next to Heer ranjha's darbar you also have lots of abandoned Hindu and Jain temples which look epic!

SSP has been suppressed, when Azam Tariq and the little devil [Haqnawaz] was sent on an early retirement by the "National department for early retirement" ;) -- Its much peaceful now, except from a substantial JUD presence.

Well, in that case I'll definitely visit. I've always avoided Jhang, just because of Azam Tariq. JUD, on the other hand, I can handle and suppress easily.

So Jhang it is during December... :D

Well, in that case I'll definitely visit. I've always avoided Jhang, just because of Azam Tariq. JUD, on the other hand, I can handle and suppress easily.

So Jhang it is during December... :D

Azam tariq is in rotting in hell as we speak so don't worry. :)

Threw up you mean!

I didnt eat it and I have no problem with it...But why does it stink?! And after the person eats it and talks...O GOD! Death breath!

It stinks as much as other meats. If you weren't accustom to eating other meats, I will expect the same sentiment.

Threw up you mean!

I typed that in a hurry. Had company at the door.

The thing with people that eat pork and drink alcohol is that the stench emanates from the pores in their skin.

They themselves don't smell it because they are used to it.

I once knew a guy who would take Burqa clad Jhangvi sitting behind like a woman on his motor bike for his takreers etc to hide him from police and other agencies. ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom