What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, first of all welcome to the thread. I noticed you lurking for sometime, 'khair hai, der aaye, par durust aye!'

No no... same one. Allah and his sense of humor. She was born with a Pakistani name to firangi parents! :woot:

Mommy was so happy couple of years back, when she didn't know about her nationality! :D

Poor her! :tongue:

:oops:

acha khair....
ap waja to batain na naswar na chorny ke aik bohot hee jabardast waja hoti hai har naswari k pas.....
they say they cant ....... in the morning without chondi of naswar. is it true???/

Does anyone of a good place to eat in Jhang ? :undecided:
Yara Jhang mein sab say mazedar, garam garam goli milti hai. Is your brain on fritz??? Why are going to the HQ of SSP?????? :hitwall:

:oops:

acha khair....
ap waja to batain na naswar na chorny ke aik bohot hee jabardast waja hoti hai har naswari k pas.....
they say they cant ....... in the morning without chondi of naswar. is it true???/
Nahin yaar, that is true of any drug. For example I can't **** without a cigar now! :P

Being alone is the best thing. I am alone since yesterday and will remain for next 10 more days....Yayyyyyyy.
Yara, you and Armstrong are the same. You REALLY REALLY REALLY like to be detached, don't you? :D

I on the other hand am completely your opposite, I need to have 'emotional' contact, sometimes even to breathe!

Yara Jhang mein sab say mazedar, garam garam goli milti hai. Is your brain on fritz??? Why are going to the HQ of SSP?????? :hitwall:

Inventory Count ! :undecided:

I leave my place at around 4 a.m to get to the bus stop & then off to Jhang so that I can be there at 9 a.m ! Life sucks as an audit internee ! :cry:

DUDES! Lady on the thread! :police:

Who ? :what:

Does anyone of a good place to eat in Jhang ? :undecided:

Best Haleem
Best Mutton karahi

* Go to Ayub Chaowk -- there are a few dodgy looking places with great food. One very old hotel in Jhang is known by a weird name "Jigar day murgh choly" [Its not as **** as it sounds]. I, think its in session chowk - on Yousaf Shah Road.

Do, go to Heer Ranjha's darbar in old Jhang city -- free Kheer by mannat mannay wali girls every Thursday evening :smokin:

* You get good mutton karahi from Gillani hotel in Ayub Chawk---- Don't forget to get Jhang's desi ghee mithai from "Al-janat" sweets Ayub Chawk for your family. [There is a fake one next to it--slap them]

* If you are staying for a day or so, hire a Taanga and ask him to take you around, its a beautiful place.

Best Haleem
Best Mutton karahi

* Go to Ayub Chaowk -- there are a few dodgy looking places with great food. One very old hotel in Jhang is known by a weird name "Jigar day murgh choly" [Its not as **** as it sounds]. I, think its in session chowk - on Yousaf Shah Road.

Do, go to Heer Ranjha's darbar in old Jhang city -- free Kheer by mannat mannay wali girls every Thursday evening :smokin:

* If you are staying for a day or so, hire a Taanga and ask him to take you around, its a beautiful place.

Ahhh...thanks mate ! I'll check them out !

Interesting... very interesting..... how could I have missed that....... normally I have stalked each and every city's dargah....... festivities or no festivities, even during muharram.... :smokin:

Come December.... Jhang it is then! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom