What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes .. I am always running a campaign against the taliban .. why? are you supporting them?

Why should I support A$$e$ of highest order.

It is just that people like you try and become holier than thou and attempt to baptize themselves by supporting aspects about which they have no knowledge about.

Now git.

527535_3747179518110_548314581_n.jpg

Its ok. I didn't harassed her. You should go through her posts about various issues.

I just targeted her. Not her family or friends. I targeted her stance over this crime. Tell me buddy, what will you do when a person like her calls your soldiers slaves and dogs. Clap on every soldier who dies for your country.

Won't you question her hypocrisy when she violates a law. Its was not harassment, it was making a person to admit her crime. A crime that is unfortunately happens in MY Hindu dominant society. As I said two days ago, a girl was left in front of college. When such discrimination and crime happens, won't you expect a woman to first respect the other woman and raise this issue.

I just brought her as she is liable one and I have every right to question her why she did this crime.

Yes you did target her, not because she happily mentioned that she is going to have a daughter, but because she talked about other things before which you did not like. And then you targeted her unborn child.

To counter her extreme views you went after her child. How would you feel if some one goes after your child for your views.

You could have kept it civil - you didn't aur purana badla ek unborn child pe utar diya. I think this was unfair.

I will tell the story of how I accidently drank phang from Sardai after one of the biggest melas of the desert near Bahawalpur.

I was missing for a few hours, and saray thread ki rakh kar mar de sabb nay! It was supposed to be happiness corner! :cry:

All politicians leave this thread and go rant elsewhere. :hitwall:

Anyone in grumpy mood can go annoy their partners. :angry:

@RestOfTheTeam: Where were we? :azn:

By the way, where is Pinky, I miss her. Someone summon her! :undecided:

@Ticker: You've been a naughty naughty boy. You're on detention!

@Aero: Yara any chance we can zap all chat between pages 68 - 73?

Anyone in grumpy mood can go annoy their partners. :angry:

@RestOfTheTeam: Where were we? :azn:

By the way, where is Pinky, I miss her. Someone summon her! :undecided:

@Ticker: You've been a naughty naughty boy. You're on detention!

@Aero: Yara any chance we can zap all chat between pages 68 - 73?

:drag: Back to naswar please. -- Wherez pinki ?

Pinky is back....​

All hail Pinky!​

Now where is @Razi / @Arm ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom