What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I try to stay away from my family as MUCH as possible! I'm talking about emotional contact with someone you love. Maybe I'm too much of a sissy..... By the way, I can't stand 'male' friends, had very very few in my life. Actually, if I count them... in my 34 years of existence, just had 3 of them.

:lol:

Why?

Was Ticker possibly on to something?

Yara, I try to stay away from my family as MUCH as possible! I'm talking about emotional contact with someone you love. Maybe I'm too much of a sissy..... By the way, I can't stand 'male' friends, had very very few in my life. Actually, if I count them... in my 34 years of existence, just had 3 of them.

:cry: kammmeeenaaa, bhai ko eik paaal mein parayaaa kar diyaaa !

You should change your username, because everytime i look, i get confused with ---------- so woh na ho kay kisi din --khaboom :P

We all have been asking him the same thing... for heavens sake dude, change the nick. or someone go force Zarvan to change his! :P

:cry: kammmeeenaaa, bhai ko eik paaal mein parayaaa kar diyaaa !

Dude, my problem has always been in numbers. Look at this forum. 50,000 members, and I just found 5 of you guys to chat with. In real life, I never chatted with 50,000 individuals!!!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom