What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in future keep away from my threads.i mean it.

Oye...Pashtunoon mein biya kar Pashtunoon seh hiii laraiiii ! :blink:

Don't you know Pathan & Pathan are One Family ! Mr.Ajtr kiyaa socheiii gai ? :eek:

Armstrong Buttzai ka bhiii khiyaaal nahin kiyaaa ! :cry:

Aur mereiii bhai Hyperion ko ragraaa deii diyaaa ! :angry:

Ghusaa nikalnaa thaa touu Hypie ki wedding par joootiii chuppaiii ke waqat bichareiii ko bankrupt kar ke nikal deitiii ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Your youtube is banned? Nothing just testing what is allowed and what not in Pakistan with youtube banned.

My youtube is not banned, Thanks to saudi laws!! Banning youtube and protests are unslamic, serve no purpose to anti islamic film.

Karna kya hai?

Internship ya Job ! The fact that the Forex Market is the largest market in the world ($4-5 trillion worth of transactions per day) means that the earning potential is huge; I want to learn how to do that in addition to learning about trading in terms of shares, bonds, futures & options too !

you are not the only one who knows about defence matters. Knowing low level tactical weaponry is one thing but knowing the strategy and stratagem is beyond your level of comprehension. So you better continue posting at the level you can and remain happy.

Shahzadii!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Internship ya Job ! The fact that the Forex Market is the largest market in the world ($4-5 trillion worth of transactions per day) means that the earning potential is huge; I want to learn how to do that in addition to learning about trading in terms of shares, bonds, futures & options too !
@Zakii could have helped you, but may be later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom