What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
aankh band karo aur cut maar do simple........

i would make sure i do better poetry in her own language or give the beloved some lessons of my own language....:azn:

Ahaaa....but it worked like "Sohney pey Sohaga"....however giving lessons gives one a wide scope. !!

Its 88 Kg ! :angel:

I'm trying to loose some of it because I've given up weightlifting & I'm going for a more nimble me instead of a stronger me ! So 78 kg is the projected one...! :D
jhooth its 88 ton...........

Ahaaa....but it worked like "Sohney pey Sohaga"....however giving lessons gives one a wide scope. !!

not always.......like "r" and "d" letter use confusion.it simply changes the meaning many times.

Its 88 Kg ! :angel:

I'm trying to loose some of it because I've given up weightlifting & I'm going for a more nimble me instead of a stronger me ! So 78 kg is the projected one...! :D

Yeah I was joking:) but 88kg is tooo much..! seriously

Yeah I was joking:) but 88kg is tooo much..! seriously

Yeah maybe just a little too much but it beats having those girly arms that my friends do or that lack of a chest that those kannngriiiis do ! I'm well proportioned even if I weigh too much...but no matter its coming down to 78 Kg & thats when my abs would start showing if I can stick to a proper diet-plan which I can't ! :hitwall:

Yeah maybe just a little too much but it beats having those girly arms that my friends do or that lack of a chest that those kannngriiiis do ! I'm well proportioned even if I weigh too much...but no matter its coming down to 78 Kg & thats when my abs would start showing if I can stick to a proper diet-plan which I can't ! :hitwall:
so what should we name you hipppo

Bahi sahib......Neeki kar aur darya mein daal.....apna tu motive hey. !!
Dariya main daalne se pahale dekh lena dariya sookha to nahi hai.....:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom