What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma'am this thread is more or less an exercise in humor ! The youth of Pakistan aren't hooked to 'naswar & stuff'; we're frustrated & angry at the decadence, corruption & nepotism of the system we live in. Having said that we want to find our 'greener pastures' here in 'the Motherland' then elsewhere & by God we will ! The youth of Pakistan in their anger & frustration are rising up both in their sense of self-awareness & the ability to do something about it. Thats the biggest positive vibe I can give you ! So do come back; serve your country instead of complaining how things are much less than perfect ! We need people like you whose possible contributions to Pakistan could be bigger than anything I or a million other people could contribute ! Come back to us...come back Home !

SIGH! No one reads my posts! :(

Any plant I work on has a Pakistani origin...This just shows how good Pakistani crops are and I just wished Pakistan would initiate a joint research or something like India!

You know when I was working in Wales, Indians were coming in back and forth due to collaborations! Few Pakistani (that 1 wretched man who ruined my thesis) have come in and done research on Pakistani crops!

The European crops are not very good in nutrition or any other purposes...MOST (at least wheat, barley and rice) have a Pakistani parent from the initial cross! This just shows the interest of the West on our crops and how good the crops are...I wish Pakistan would collaborate and improve their crops! I am still learning techniques and technology keeps throwing newer techniques!

As for the otehr side...MOST of my dad's income goes back to help the poor in Pakistan...We fund 1-2 schools (I think 1 is closed due to pathetic management) 1 madrassa (family owned) few shops (family owned) we also sponsored as many people who were interested in studying (started everything in our family we are not rich enough to support any more than that)

We have given to charity esp the earthquake victims...and many more...Its just that it is easier to fund all these activities than be there and get a headache from all the corruption :confused:

I admit we are weak...we try to do as much as we can...and maintain sane! :D

We have given to charity esp the earthquake victims...and many more...Its just that it is easier to fund all these activities than be there and get a headache from all the corruption :confused:

I admit we are weak...we try to do as much as we can...and maintain sane! :D

You and your family have done more than any person that I know of. No need to anything additional. My best regards to your dad, may Allah help him through ghaib!

Pinky don't fall prey to the nationalistic banter of Armstrong. Do come to Pakistan, however, let's do a commercial barley genome project together and milk the government for all it's worth. Pakistan will be a prosperous county one day, however, it won't be on the basis of undying love or any such stuff. It will be a successful nation because of it's capitalists, who would patent their work(s) and then make people pay through their noses! :P

In my youth I was a Marxist Communist ! Even went to the office of the Communist Mazdoor Kissan Party on Mall to get registered as a member but it was closed that day for some reason.

Now, if I compare my life to your dad, I feel so ashamed! :blink:

Better change the gear on charitable work. Bad bad bad Hyperion! :cry:

In my youth I was a Marxist Communist ! Even went to the office of the Communist Mazdoor Kissan Party on Mall to get registered as a member but it was closed that day for some reason.

Honestly speaking I do not understand a number of terms and communism is 1! Why do people hate it? I thought the world was all for equality?

Now, if I compare my life to your dad, I feel so ashamed! :blink:

Better change the gear on charitable work. Bad bad bad Hyperion! :cry:

My dad is 60! Plus my family isn't very rich...Not to mention not very thrifty...

Honestly speaking I do not understand a number of terms and communism is 1! Why do people hate it? I thought the world was all for equality?
Me no like it, because I think everyone should be compensated for their hard work. Who works more should be able to enjoy more.

SIGH! No one reads my posts! :(

Any plant I work on has a Pakistani origin...This just shows how good Pakistani crops are and I just wished Pakistan would initiate a joint research or something like India!.................I admit we are weak...we try to do as much as we can...and maintain sane! :D

Ma'am, Respect& Admiration ! :kiss3:

My dad is 60! Plus my family isn't very rich...Not to mention not very thrifty...
Still, I should start doing more. I've been so busy in me, myself and mine stuff that I have totally forgotten the rest of humanity. No problem...... :drag:

Me no like it, because I think everyone should be compensated for their hard work. Who works more should be able to enjoy more.

Fair enough! I do not understand alot of terms like right wing, left wing (makes me imagine a chicken...then I am like what is a chicken doing in politics! :P)

then there are other words like labour party, democracy where you do not have freedom of much yet you boast you are a democrat and other crappy political words which contradict themselves!

Fair enough! I do not understand alot of terms like right wing, left wing (makes me imagine a chicken...then I am like what is a chicken doing in politics! :P)

then there are other words like labour party, democracy where you do not have freedom of much yet you boast you are a democrat and other crappy political words which contradict themselves!

Dudest, you also imagine scenarios like me! :P

Still, I should start doing more. I've been so busy in me, myself and mine stuff that I have totally forgotten the rest of humanity. No problem...... :drag:
Well, dad is the eldest son...Plus he has been out of the family since after FSc. but he always is there for the family...and well, like every other family (I hope) the eldest seems to be juiced for his finances and he always has to provide...My dad just broaden this boundary to humanity instead of just family...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom