What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adami aur unki buri adatein aur unke bure thread titles....:P

I bet your hubby has been emasculated by now ! Bicharaa meraa bhai...kahaaan phassss giya ? :P

he is not like pdf men.he is more respectable hegive respect and earns respect from others.he is not joru ka ghulam but rather joru ke dil ka badshah.

Are you saying that Zainab's Mammoos (Uncles) are not respectable men ! :angry:

Good morning/ evening...Now am going back to lab...I think should be last time...Need to set up something then WAIT (= back on laptop)

Good morning/ evening...Now am going back to lab...I think should be last time...Need to set up something then WAIT (= back on laptop)

So ma'am when are we going to see you back in Pakistan as part of the Pakistani scientific fraternity ?

Lo phir tou kabaaar mein hiii miltei hain ! :D

Hmmm...well, I do visit Pakistan once in 1-2 yrs...But the thinking of the people doesn't match mine...You see we left Pakistan when I was 2yrs old....Back then my parents knew Pakistan to be pure...Even though both were born and brought up in Pakistan, even they don't understand the system any more!

My uncles and aunties all advice me to stay out because I always get depressed when I go back :(

At least he keeps you in check. :cheers:
No he keeps kaka jutt type choudarys in check so that they dont get mauled by his wife.....:rofl:

There's a problem then...he should smoke/eat/drink naswar.:agree:
zindagi hi problem ka naam hai iska matlab yeh nahi ke problem se dar ke apnay of addiction main dubo do.

Are you saying that Zainab's Mammoos (Uncles) are not respectable men ! :angry:
zainab should answer that coz that question was raised by her mamu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom