What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Pakistan stops corruption!
when i'll start ruling it.there wont be any corrupt left then on face of earth

Hmmm...well, I do visit Pakistan once in 1-2 yrs...But the thinking of the people doesn't match mine...You see we left Pakistan when I was 2yrs old....Back then my parents knew Pakistan to be pure...Even though both were born and brought up in Pakistan, even they don't understand the system any more!

My uncles and aunties all advice me to stay out because I always get depressed when I go back :(
Always happens when roots get spread far from tree as in case of banyan tree.

Idhar kya chal raha hai?? If I am not wrong NASWAR means hukka or tobbacco smoking.

In that sense what exactly "Naswar corner" means???

If it means place for smoking addict then what AJTR aunty is doing here?? (Humein kya maloom tha aap bhi Pan Parag ke shaukeen hain…):P

when i'll start ruling it.there wont be any corrupt left then on face of earth

Why are you planning to habitualize mars or venus with Corrupt peoples??

Just asking because I'm worried where black money from India will get shifted from swiss bank.

Idhar kya chal raha hai?? If I am not wrong NASWAR means hukka or tobbacco smoking.

In that sense what exactly "Naswar corner" means???
naswar matlab snuff woh jo kala wala powder naak main daal ke soonghate hain.yeh bhi ek tarah ki addiction hai.

If it means place for smoking addict then what AJTR aunty is doing here?? (Humein kya maloom tha aap bhi Pan Parag ke shaukeen hain…):P
Main yahan addicts ko sudharnay meain lagi hoon.Apna de-addiction center khol rakkha hai maine yahan

Why are you planning to habitualize mars or venus with Corrupt peoples??
no i'm planning to send them to hell through predator's hellfire.

Just asking because I'm worried where black money from India will get shifted from swiss bank.
to indian treasury.

Hmmm...well, I do visit Pakistan once in 1-2 yrs...But the thinking of the people doesn't match mine...You see we left Pakistan when I was 2yrs old....Back then my parents knew Pakistan to be pure...Even though both were born and brought up in Pakistan, even they don't understand the system any more!

My uncles and aunties all advice me to stay out because I always get depressed when I go back :(

Ma'am hum loggg bhi abhi zindaa hain ! Agar tum aur mein hiii system ko change nahin karein gai tou phir baad mein roonei dhoonei ka kiya faida ?

zainab should answer that coz that question was raised by her mamu.

Dramai baaaz kahin keee ! :P

The youth of Pakistan need someone to guide them...Naswar and stuff like that are not exactly giving a positive vibe!

Ma'am this thread is more or less an exercise in humor ! The youth of Pakistan aren't hooked to 'naswar & stuff'; we're frustrated & angry at the decadence, corruption & nepotism of the system we live in. Having said that we want to find our 'greener pastures' here in 'the Motherland' then elsewhere & by God we will ! The youth of Pakistan in their anger & frustration are rising up both in their sense of self-awareness & the ability to do something about it. Thats the biggest positive vibe I can give you ! So do come back; serve your country instead of complaining how things are much less than perfect ! We need people like you whose possible contributions to Pakistan could be bigger than anything I or a million other people could contribute ! Come back to us...come back Home !

Ma'am this thread is more or less an exercise in humor ! The youth of Pakistan aren't hooked to 'naswar & stuff'; we're frustrated & angry at the decadence, corruption & nepotism of the system we live in. Having said that we want to find our 'greener pastures' here in 'the Motherland' then elsewhere & by God we will ! The youth of Pakistan in their anger & frustration are rising up both in their sense of self-awareness & the ability to do something about it. Thats the biggest positive vibe I can give you ! So do come back; serve your country instead of complaining how things are much less than perfect ! We need people like you whose possible contributions to Pakistan could be bigger than anything I or a million other people could contribute ! Come back to us...come back Home !
Oye, Pinky ko tang matt karo! Alla Alla.... :what:

Pinky don't fall prey to the nationalistic banter of Armstrong. Do come to Pakistan, however, let's do a commercial barley genome project together and milk the government for all it's worth. Pakistan will be a prosperous county one day, however, it won't be on the basis of undying love or any such stuff. It will be a successful nation because of it's capitalists, who would patent their work(s) and then make people pay through their noses! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom