What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
first tell me how old i should be to not get the label of uncle ? Haha

app ko kisi ne bataya nhi k larke ki age nhi posha kartey :P

Nopes! Only applies to kuriyea! :D

So are you a kuriyea? :P If not rough estimation of your age so I know if you are uncle or kiddo :P

first tell me how old i should be to not get the label of uncle ? Haha

app ko kisi ne bataya nhi k larke ki age nhi posha kartey :P

Please do not mind we have Uncle Butt, Uncle Chaudry, Uncle Ticker...Sooo...

Haha! The instant a person types out the letters IVC on the title of a thread, there just so happens to be an immediate Indian invasion on that thread.

The thread was started many months back. All the members there went crazy, including some senior members, & the moderators did nothing whatsoever. :lol:

I missed it. Now, write IVC on any thread and they'd say - Ticker sent you. ha ha ha

But IVC religion is not known and neither their language was deciphered. At least not so far.

Please don't reply. Please please please.

Ok i dont :D

but i was not talking about religion of IVC

Nopes! Only applies to kuriyea! :D

So are you a kuriyea? :P If not rough estimation of your age so I know if you are uncle or kiddo :P

Please do not mind we have Uncle Butt, Uncle Chaudry, Uncle Ticker...Sooo...

If you guess it right then i will give you water colooler which you can use during hot summer in England :D

But IVC religion is not known and neither their language was deciphered. At least not so far.

Please don't reply. Please please please.

The argument had evolved in to Indians claiming that Pakistanis have no link to the IVC because they converted to Islam.

I missed it. Now, write IVC on any thread and they'd say - Ticker sent you. ha ha ha

Lol. :lol:

If I do open another thread on the IVC, it will have to be during the holidays or on the weekend at least. People are going to troll till they develop a repetitive strain injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom