What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
a serious one:

parwaz hai dono ki isi aik fiza main...
kargiz ka jahan aur, shaheen ka jahan aur...

ilfaaz-o-ma'ni main tafawat nahi lekin...
MULLA ki azaan aur, MUJAHID ki azaan aur.

One of my favorite
No one come close to Allama Muhammad Iqbal when it come to positive though provoking meaningful poetry!!

regards!

bro! which ever country i go too i first look for naswar or its substitute's,but my favourite is mianwali's cardmom one oh! man that is sooo goood !if any gvt ever bans naswar they will have a popular revolt against them,and that is true a man without naswar for continous 24 hrs is quite dangerous!maybe taliban are holding back naswar of there comrades is wat makes them mad lols,anyways great start to the thread dude!even nato forces in afghanistan have starte to use it,

Well that is like the British when they entered China...1st thing they did was give the Chinese some Opium...Make them druggies then enter the "closed" nation! Sad but true

Many visitors so early in the day....... This thread was supposed to be more of a sham-kee-mehfil! :D

Well that is like the British when they entered China...1st thing they did was give the Chinese some Opium...Make them druggies then enter the "closed" nation! Sad but true

What's up Pinky! Long time no see :)

Even if it does come... it won't drop right in your mouth.... or wait..... maybe the version 2.0 of mann-o-salwa is also pre-chewed for lazy people? :D

Yakkk!! :sick:

Though I just imagined a sparrow regurgitating some stuff....Chewed worm mayb....ewwwww

Dude, all flues have to end within a week.... if it's something serious your GP will tell you about it. The problem in Pakistan is Doctors are less doctors and more pharmacologists!

Whatever the problem, viral/bacterial, they'll prescribe you an antibiotic.... dude, they kill the population slowly like this!!! :what:

I had antibiotics once in my life...was literally to ill to walk...But never after that...the diarrhea after that is not something I WANT...

Me rely on my ALHAMDULILLAH supper immune system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom