What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate accounting ! :hitwall:

Oh for the love of God why aren't there any good financial institutions or advisories in Lahore ! :cry:

Yeh Dr./Cr. ki bakwaasss nei mujheii eik Munshi banaa dalaa hai.

I don't mind working 18 hour shifts as long as I'm working towards something.

Dude, in such a case you need a break... best break is education.... speak to your dad and apply for an MS in Finance and go for it.... just don't burn out.... else the recovery is very tough!

You're right, when I was working, I was loving every second of it... whatever you end up doing, make sure you love it... take this advice from every possible dimension that you can think of! :P

Dude, in such a case you need a break... best break is education.... speak to your dad and apply for an MS in Finance and go for it.... just don't burn out.... else the recovery is very tough!

You're right, when I was working, I was loving every second of it... whatever you end up doing, make sure you love it... take this advice from every possible dimension that you can think of! :P

What is an MS going to confer when my final destination is going to be 'Investment Finance' ! Wouldn't a CFA be a better bet ?

And seriously do you know of a good brokerage house, a good financial advisory or some place *heck they don't even teach you what they're called* where they trade in Forex, in Lahore !

What is an MS going to confer when my final destination is going to be 'Investment Finance' ! Wouldn't a CFA be a better bet ?

And seriously do you know of a good brokerage house, a good financial advisory or some place *heck they don't even teach you what they're called* where they trade in Forex, in Lahore !

Yups, know many.... does it have to be in Pakistan? :blink:

Yups, know many.... does it have to be in Pakistan? :blink:

Yup & not just in Pakistan - In Lahore ! Some place I can do an extended *6 months to a year or so* internship before I move abroad; that is if I do move abroad.

Khan, have you ever felt the exceptionally quality of finance to both elate you & humble you in the matter of seconds. I love it for that. So please..do guide me here. What should I do ? Where do I go ? And no I don't have a lot of cash to spare right now & my ego wouldn't allow me to ask my dad to pay for my further education when I'm already a 22 year old fart. I should be supporting him not the other way around.

Yup & not just in Pakistan - In Lahore ! Some place I can do an extended *6 months to a year or so* internship before I move abroad; that is if I do move abroad.
Yara, in Lahore I can press a lots of buttons, however, not really sure which financial firms are operating? You find out the names and email them to me... and I'll find out *howto's* ...... I know the packages people very well... let me speak to a friend from Lahore... maybe he can update me on the scene...

Me happy now.... me just booked myself a ticket for tomorrow...... 2 days in Zurich..... :partay:

Oh christ...people lock in your wives & your daughters for 'the Khan' is coming to town. :D

Yara, in Lahore I can press a lots of buttons, however, not really sure which financial firms are operating? You find out the names and email them to me... and I'll find out *howto's* ...... I know the packages people very well... let me speak to a friend from Lahore... maybe he can update me on the scene...

Thanks I appreciate it but don't press any buttons...I have to do this on my own ! I hate nepotism.

But do talk to your friend & tell me which firm/institution should I try to get into ! Do that & I'd be indebted to you. :kiss3:

Khan, have you ever felt the exceptionally quality of finance to both elate you & humble you in the matter of seconds. I love it for that. So please..do guide me here. What should I do ? Where do I go ? And no I don't have a lot of cash to spare right now & my ego wouldn't allow me to ask my dad to pay for my further education when I'm already a 22 year old fart. I should be supporting him not the other way around.

Yara, I would recommend the following course of action...

* Cut the cord @family.
* Goto UAE
* Get into a financial firm
* Work your *** off for the next 3 years and save EUR150,000 (I mean only thing on your mind should be SAVE SAVE AND SAVE)
* In the free time study for GMAT/GRE
* Get excellent references.... ( GET GET GET AT ANY COST)
* 2017 be ready to go for an MS/MBA @INSEAD/IVY college..
* You are done!

Now the problem here is, YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE, you don't start a family in the mean time... socialize with the right people... avoid anyone from subcontinent.... keep a laser focus on the final goal... nothing else should matter.... and you will succeed!

Oh christ...people lock in your wives & your daughters for 'the Khan' is coming to town. :D
Nahin yara, me going to be with my better half... I grew up dude! Finally :P

Yara, I would recommend the following course of action...

* Cut the cord @family.
* Goto UAE
* Get into a financial firm
* Work your *** off for the next 3 years and save EUR150,000 (I mean only thing on your mind should be SAVE SAVE AND SAVE)
* In the free time study for GMAT/GRE
* Get excellent references.... ( GET GET GET AT ANY COST)
* 2017 be ready to go for an MS/MBA @INSEAD/IVY college..
* You are done!

Now the problem here is, YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE, you don't start a family in the mean time... socialize with the right people... avoid anyone from subcontinent.... keep a laser focus on the final goal... nothing else should matter.... and you will succeed!

Thats been something on my mind too but I was thinking of London instead of the UAE.

Nahin yara, me going to be meet my one... I grew up dude! Finally :P

Lets make Razi the Sarballah at your weeding then ! :rofl:

But on a serious note - Congratulations.

Thanks I appreciate it but don't press any buttons...I have to do this on my own ! I hate nepotism.
Yara, tumm buhut baray ULLO-KAY-PATHAY ho!!! One nepotistic kick in your butt won't hurt anyone... I wish there were people to help me out! :P

Thats been something on my mind too but I was thinking of London instead of the UAE.
Dude, forget London, for the moment at least... you'll get taxed out of your mind... and will get into a routine... which is horrible for progress... at the moment be a bit dynamic..... go to a place where you can stir things up... once you have the big diploma in your briefcase, then go settle... not yet.... not yet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom