What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
What luxury dude? I'm alone.... all the people I love are not here..... I achieved all my objectives in a very short period, I thought it would make me happy.... now I think otherwise....

You're right about the 90's! Used to wake up, go out into the lawn, smell the fresh air, and everything was JUST fine! :blink:

For me 90's was like this.

Wake up. Wash face. Cross street. Get a 7up and buy a cigarette. See the neighborhood yaars working or chilling. See father and take chittar for not waking up for Fajr.

MAN. That takes me back.

For me 90's was like this.

Wake up. Wash face. Cross street. Get a 7up and buy a cigarette. See the neighborhood yaars working or chilling. See father and take chittar for not waking up for Fajr.

MAN. That takes me back.
For me it varied a lot. Depended upon where I was, Islamabad, Lahore or @Zameen..... Islamabad & Lahore never woke up early! While at lands, woke up at 3:30, took my dogs, went to banna, checked all water canals, spoke to all the muzairays.... and came back at 13:00.... and had a HUMUNGOUS glass of lassi.... and then some shikar... :P

For me it varied a lot. Depended upon where I was, Islamabad, Lahore or @Zameen..... Islamabad & Lahore never woke up early! While at lands, woke up at 3:30, took my dogs, went to banna, checked all water canals, spoke to all the muzairays.... and came back at 13:00.... and had a HUMUNGOUS glass of lassi.... and then some shikar... :P

Yeah village life is more fun, but a lot more work too! :D

I remember having to dig canals, and once I got stung by a scorpion. **** HURT sooooooo BAD. And the funny thing was the pain lasts for exactly 24 hours.

I remember crying in my manjii all night. It feels like your muscles are being torn apart.

Yeah village life is more fun, but a lot more work too! :D

I remember having to dig canals, and once I got stung by a scorpion. **** HURT sooooooo BAD. And the funny thing was the pain lasts for exactly 24 hours.

I remember crying in my manjii all night. It feels like your muscles are being torn apart.

Yara, Razi... got stung by those a dozen times..... nothing works... absolutely nothing... excruciating pain! Oh oh oh.... good'ol times......... loved the work.... specially the harvest times..... and all the fringe benefits at zameenain! ;)

@Armstrong paa ji, vall o?

Nahi...! Down with a fever & doing variances for Administration Expenses in excess of Rs. 300 million; the douche bag of a client was supposed to do it for me but now I have to go through thousands of entries & get it done - Another sleep less night...man I hate this job, I hate financial accounting more than anything else in the world, I pretty much suck at it too because I never could relate to it & they haven't even paid me the pittance they do pay me for the 2nd week running - I really need a career change !

Ahhh...well, my dad is probably going to chittar my arse till Kingdom come if I even think along those lines ! :hitwall:

Nahi...! Down with a fever & doing variances for Administration Expenses in excess of Rs. 300 million; the douche bag of a client was supposed to do it for me but now I have to go through thousands of entries & get it done - Another sleep less night...man I hate this job, I hate financial accounting more than anything else in the world, I pretty much suck at it too because I never could relate to it & they haven't even paid me the pittance they do pay me for the 2nd week running - I really need a career change !

Ahhh...well, my dad is probably going to chittar my arse till Kingdom come if I even think along those lines ! :hitwall:
Patience meri jaan.... we have all gone through it..... faced similar problems..... :P

Patience meri jaan.... we have all gone through it..... faced similar problems..... :P

Yeah but I hate waking up in the morning because I know that by the end of the day I would have proverbially banged my head against the wall & gone back to sleep - thats where my life is heading right now ! I'm too old to be such a worthless piece of shyte.

Yeah but I hate waking up in the morning because I know that by the end of the day I would have proverbially banged my head against the wall & gone back to sleep - thats where my life is heading right now ! I'm too old to be such a worthless piece of shyte.
Yara, 7 straight years, 18 hour work shifts... same road... same routine... absolutely nothing but a resolute mindset to make it.... this is where you will either make or break... been there done that..... himmat karr meri jaan! At-least your family is on your side!

Yeap. As my father once told me.

You just need to get the **** kicked out of you.

:lol:

Yara, 7 straight years, 18 hour work shifts... same road... same routine... absolutely nothing but a resolute mindset to make it.... this is where you will either make or break... been there done that..... himmat karr meri jaan! At-least your family is on your side!

I hate accounting ! :hitwall:

Oh for the love of God why aren't there any good financial institutions or advisories in Lahore ! :cry:

Yeh Dr./Cr. ki bakwaasss nei mujheii eik Munshi banaa dalaa hai.

I don't mind working 18 hour shifts as long as I'm working towards something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom