What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you should have gone for engineering! In med school, the only thing you do is ratty, and most of their standards are based on ability to recall stuff from reference material, word by word....

No :no: i am not interested in engineering.
My teachers always says:
"Rattey na lagao, bs Concepts clear hone chahyen"

No :no: i am not interested in engineering.
My teachers always says:
"Rattey na lagao, bs Concepts clear hone chahyen"
If there were no engineers, you wouldn't even have a stethoscope! :P

Imagine, engineering can take you into outer space.... what was medicines last gift to humanity? No, antibiotics were discovered long way back, and through engineering they can be mass produced... :D

If there were no engineers, you wouldn't even have a stethoscope! :P

Imagine, engineering can take you into outer space.... what was medicines last gift to humanity? No, antibiotics were discovered long way back, and through engineering they can be mass produced... :D

and if there were no doctors, there might be no disease at all! :rofl:

Yes samajh gaye hum ....

Yahiii Post dekh lo....

Teacher ki baat ka Word to Word RATTA lag rahaa hai !

Hahaha :lol:

Mate, real life is awesome to interact with.... there should be a balance between virtual life and real life, specially for you younglings! :)

If it is so let me tell you Uncle ji....I am much titled towards Real life & I mostly see virtual world only when I am in office ...tried lot of resolutions but cant control it...... BTW I hardly find time for these stuffs post-office hours !

@Ticker / @Arsalan : Yara, why does everyone from Pakistan/India (subcontinent in general) use the word "Sir"????? It is a very colonial mindset!!! :angry:

so what shall we expect? Do we want to accept just AID and nothing else!! :)
By the way, the title of SIR and its Value for THEM in UK is quite different from what we have here(off course not talking about the Urdu Sir, the English one is different too :lol: )
More of a call sign for male then a title! :P

so what shall we expect? Do we want to accept just AID and nothing else!! :)
By the way, the title of SIR and its Value for THEM in UK is quite different from what we have here(off course not talking about the Urdu Sir, the English one is different too :lol: )
More of a call sign for male then a title! :P

LOL... so what you're saying is, it's a better substitute for "Sheeda", or "Oye". :D

Education is for life, not just for Christmas. :woot:

She won't get the sarcasm! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom