What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night people... :wave:

I think enough trolling on other threads.. it's all your fault... none of you Naswarees was here... and I was bored! :omghaha:

Haan haan so ja subah subah uth kay bi to bhonkna hai tu nay ... Terra to khandani kaam hai agar nae karey ga to baki awara kutoon ka kya baney ga.

Mera asool hai k jitni neikiyaan kamao utnay gunah bi kar lo bus zayada na ho proportion.

Btw soonay say pehlay mootar laina ... Tujay to pata hi hoga k kutoon kay peeshab ki boo kae months tak nae jati ...

@doppelganger and you wanted to call me didi for fun?! :blink:

In Asia it is for respect...and also to ensure the girl that they do not have bad intentions ....Asia sadly NOW has HOLLYWOOD thinkers where they do not understand respect and look weirdly at people who do offer it to girls!

Just by calling a person sis means respect...Not I cant marry you IF the relationship takes a different turn!

However, tharki minded people have distorted all the innocence of it!

@doppelganger likewise @Umair Nawaz is saying the same thing in context of Islam because Islam doesnt stop until praying but is a way of life...we incorporate it into everything...no dont take the political meaning out of it...there are bad and disturbed people in every society! :)

@doppelganger thats fine...

No I meant it seriously. What I meant was that its pretty weird to go around making everyone your sister. Its weird and not natural. Does not mean you go hitting on her. But sister? She can be a friend. An acquaintance. A colleague. A senior. A junior. Why sister? Its a very desi thing, which means its Indian and Pakistani, and its pretty contrived if you ask me. Both genders equally to blame for this weird hangup. Respect does not come from terminology. Just as I do not believe there can ever be a truly platonic relationship between a man and woman if they are biologically compatible. Its just societal inhibitions that dictate what is off limits and what is fair. Just my opinion. Now please don't go calling me tharki.

@Umair Nawaz @Hyperion @JonAsad kameenoun!! yeh baat kahan say kahan phonch gi hai!! Bacha parayshaan ho giyea hai! Worse yet I am not even sure if he is trolling me!! :blink:

@doppelganger I am older than you BUT younger than your grandpas @Hyperion and @JonAsad and even younger than @umair nawaaz

I am really confused. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW I'd mentioned you in a rather large post of mine a couple of pages back on this thread, read it. AND welcome back to our great nation of Naswar! How goes life?

@ZYXW I'd mentioned you in a rather large post of mine a couple of pages back on this thread, read it. AND welcome back to our great nation of Naswar! How goes life?

oh i haven't checked my notifications yet. I will do that tommorow perhaps. I should be studying right now for bio but SEE I AM GETTING SO DISTRACTED. I SHOULD NOT BE ON haha don't talk to me or else i a gonna end up staying longer than I should. this is my 10 minute break. but can u help me with two things actually whenever you have time, just mention in the post or something but i have a paper due on friday and i haven't started researching cause I have a lot of tests. Do you know anything about the gun control laws in india? also hold up im gonna tag you in the other thing. if u don't its fine i'll probably end up researching it anyways but it would be really helpful :)

oh i haven't checked my notifications yet. I will do that tommorow perhaps. I should be studying right now for bio but SEE I AM GETTING SO DISTRACTED. I SHOULD NOT BE ON haha don't talk to me or else i a gonna end up staying longer than I should. this is my 10 minute break. but can u help me with two things actually whenever you have time, just mention in the post or something but i have a paper due on friday and i haven't started researching cause I have a lot of tests. Do you know anything about the gun control laws in india? also hold up im gonna tag you in the other thing. if u don't its fine i'll probably end up researching it anyways but it would be really helpful :)

Mostly the gun control laws in India are very strict. There are restrictions on caliber, the make of the firearm, even importing firearms. Legally owned high capacity magazines and automatic weapons are rarer than a unicorn in our fare nation. BUT black market firearms do have a big presence in our nation specially among the organized crime elements and in the north eastern areas due to the porous border situation and around the Nepal border too. The relevant act in the national context is the Indian arms act 1959. So you will have to delineate the legalities involved in the matter from the prevalent black market firearms operation (if the latter is not within the scope of your paper)- in order to create a balanced paper. Here is the copy of the firearm act- http://artassam.nic.in/Home Department/The Arms Act 1959.pdf.

With regard to your other post- If you'd stuck to Indian democracy then I could have rendered quite a bit of help- being an aspirant to that system myself- YES I want to join politics myself, there I said it, although don't ever quote me on that again. :P Besides @arp2041, @KRAIT could have helped you on that one greatly, and I mean greatly.

With regard to Kashmir and its politics- again it depends on what is the scope (specifically in terms of chronology) of your paper. A real solid study of it will require you to trace the political history of the region pre-independence to the present day. On that I'll have to get back to you armed with more coherent and collated facts.

@ZYXW Btw you missed out on some good stuff here- I also found out that Armstrong is a rather good looking chap- almost as good looking as me. Although, sadly while we got to see each other the other members here were less than enthusiastic about showing an approximation of their hallowed selves to us lowly mortals. :P

79115_v0_600x.jpg

African Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom