What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye poetry nai bola kuro meri sat:cheesy: u pisar chak!:azn:

This was Allama Iqbal's poetry it says :

The Sun & the Stars are hidden inside me.

If you were to look at me I'm not there (I'm hidden) so look inside yourself & immerse yourself in the essence of your being & there you'd find me, for I am your soul !

Its from the Nawa-i-Waqt or the Song of Time from the Payam-i-Mashriq or the Message of the East !

Whats the point of learning Persian if you're not going to read some of its best works ! :angry:

mini-graphics-texts-281006.gif
mini-graphics-texts-050441.gif
mini-graphics-texts-440264.gif

RESISTTTT!

Oye, agar roti kapra makan nahin to khair hai! Kam-az-kam aqqal to kabhi ghaas charnay nahin gaye humari! :omghaha:

@Hyperion @arp2041 I have one thing to point out. Iranians don't go to India or Pakistan related threads to troll. Or mock on us. They can also bash us over poverty, hunger, terrorism etc. but they don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was Allama Iqbal's poetry it says :

The Sun & the Stars are hidden inside me.

If you were to look at me I'm not there (I'm hidden) so look inside yourself & immerse yourself in the essence of your being & there you'd find me, for I am your soul !

Its from the Nawa-i-Waqt or the Song of Time from the Payam-i-Mashriq or the Message of the East !

Whats the point of learning Persian if you're not going to read some of its best works ! :angry:

i knew it wz a poetry frm da type of words used:what:

Armstrong poetry muskilism,head my pain hotim hy read kur k:undecided:

There was one more guy Sinochallenged or something like that. Where is he now a days ?

Dunno...I think he must have left like most other members eventually decide to leave; you'd find so...so many Pakistanis who were such good posters & they sort of moved on with their lives & left the forum !

Whats amusing is how some of your countrymen then say - Deekhaa...deekhaaa ! Even the Chinese weren't allowed to speak their mind & some of the best ones just left.

defending how? Do you mean mil service or on keyboard

On the Keyboard mate ! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom