What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suit yourself. But the great one will burn every piece of your fat off you that has stored alcohol. And your stomach will be infested with bugs and scorpions and mice.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE,

CAUSE THE CHAUDRY SAID SO.

Khan says, stop being a maulvi... it doesn't become "chaudris".....:pop:

First of all, no one is beyond revenge; it's just a matter of relevant "buttons" that need pressing. Secondly, yes meaningless existence or the feeling of it is a killer. I have a remedy, however, you won't like it. :D

Get laid bro! :P << works perfectly! Then you'll have another aim in life...... :cheers:

Christ...how many times have I told you neither you're escapades with eunuchs nor with goats count ! :hitwall:

Now youre talking sence .....:P
Buddy, not applicable to you... you have to choose between two sins.... either drinking or getting laid...... ooper walay main mufta nahin khola hua!!! :what:

Christ...how many times have I told you neither you're escapades with eunuchs nor with goats count ! :hitwall:
Dude, how many times have I told you that I have a different ledger for "sheep," and a different one for two legged creatures... alla alla :smokin:

Dude, how many times have I told you that I have a different ledger for "sheep," and a different one for two legged creatures... alla alla :smokin:

Oh God no...not accounting ! :cry:

I have to try to trace Rs. 27,583 distributed amongst 117 leases amounting to an excess of Rs.200 million ! Please someone tell my supervisor about a godforsaken thing called 'Materiality Level' ! :hitwall:

i_am_sorry_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom