What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razi paa ji, kithay ho? :pop:

Buttsy babes, what's up with life? :enjoy:

Still amongst the living ! Sorry I thanked a couple of posts & then logged off; its just that I was out to get some juicy tikkas that have been given a 'tarkaaa' of buttter along with an Afghani Naaan (you know them big ones that you Pukhtoons eat) ! Its from a place near my place where the proprietor is a Pukhtoon from Kohat who looks like Bacha Khan sahib in the flesh excepts hes quite fair & nearly touching 7 feet. I love the guy *old enough to be my grandpa* & hes great friends with me. So we were having a conversation about 'Pukhtoons & Kashmiris' - he thinks we're both of semetic descent hence the complexions, the features, the hebrew loan words in our languages & some similarities with the Jewish culture. Funny my own grandpa used to say the same thing !

Damn....if thats true then I might be the 20th cousin twice removed of Ariel Sharon or something ! :cheesy:

Still amongst the living ! Sorry I thanked a couple of posts & then logged off; its just that I was out to get some juicy tikkas that have been given a 'tarkaaa' of buttter along with an Afghani Naaan (you know them big ones that you Pukhtoons eat) ! Its from a place near my place where the proprietor is a Pukhtoon from Kohat who looks like Bacha Khan sahib in the flesh excepts hes quite fair & nearly touching 7 feet. I love the guy *old enough to be my grandpa* & hes great friends with me. So we were having a conversation about 'Pukhtoons & Kashmiris' - he thinks we're both of semetic descent hence the complexions, the features, the hebrew loan words in our languages & some similarities with the Jewish culture. Funny my own grandpa used to say the same thing !

Damn....if thats true then I might be the 20th cousin twice removed of Ariel Sharon or something ! :cheesy:

Yups, I remember an old tradition of lighting lamps on friday night and praying.... eerily similar to the Shabbat... and then don't forget traditional Pathan shawls (male) and caps! I can name dozen other!!!

Aur Zaidi..kaiseeii mizaaaj hain aaap ke ? :wave:

Aur apnaa naaam tou bataa douuu ? :cry:

I'm Ahmad by the way ! Ahmad bhai to you, young lady ! :angry:
Dude, be a bit discreet --- don't scare her away! :P

Khan Sahib, even though I've always wanted to end up with a 'army girl'...Zaidi appni behan hai so koi flirting shirting touu mein kar nahin rahaa ! :P
Why did you ever....ever....ever... want to end up with an army girl, in the first place? Some kind of fantasy that I haven't thought of....... if it's the case..... pm me...... my reference-bible needs to be updated! :P

Bwhaha, Hyperion and Armstrong are jews. :rofl:
Maybe, former Jews... just like you may be a former Hindu or an Arab invader! :woot:

There should be a class on Pdf says elite trolls.
I would be the Chairman! :pop:

I gracioulsy accept... thank you.... please wait for my speech.... my secretary is drafting it as we chat here! :partay:

Aur Zaidi..kaiseeii mizaaaj hain aaap ke ? :wave:

Aur apnaa naaam tou bataa douuu ? :cry:

I'm Ahmad by the way ! Ahmad bhai to you, young lady ! :angry:

Dunya waalo mera shukriya ada karo:P me ne tumhen naam pata kr dia:P
BTW me apna adha naam ap me se kisi ko bata chuki hun;)

kher suggest me a cute name;) I need a list of beautiful names and then I'll select one of them..lol:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom