What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still amongst the living ! Sorry I thanked a couple of posts & then logged off; its just that I was out to get some juicy tikkas that have been given a 'tarkaaa' of buttter along with an Afghani Naaan (you know them big ones that you Pukhtoons eat) ! Its from a place near my place where the proprietor is a Pukhtoon from Kohat who looks like Bacha Khan sahib in the flesh excepts hes quite fair & nearly touching 7 feet. I love the guy *old enough to be my grandpa* & hes great friends with me. So we were having a conversation about 'Pukhtoons & Kashmiris' - he thinks we're both of semetic descent hence the complexions, the features, the hebrew loan words in our languages & some similarities with the Jewish culture. Funny my own grandpa used to say the same thing !

Damn....if thats true then I might be the 20th cousin twice removed of Ariel Sharon or something ! :cheesy:

Or part of the Aryan invasion theory. :cheesy:

Why did you ever....ever....ever... want to end up with an army girl, in the first place? Some kind of fantasy that I haven't thought of....... if it's the case..... pm me...... my reference-bible needs to be updated! :P

I'm not too particularly fond of either men or women who go about their daily lives making a living without a higher purpose in life greater than putting food on the table, paying the bills, buying some crazy arsed trinket for their spouses etc. Not that 'survival' isn't a purpose in itself but there should be something that transcends that & makes life worth living.

In Zaidi's case, shes doing that ! She gets to express her love for the motherland every single day ! She gets to rise above the mundane over the course of her life ! Now ain't that something ? In my books it is...its something big..something admirable & for that I'm proud of her & I'm honored to call her 'My Baby Sister'.

And it isn't restricted to just the armed forces ! Anyone from any walk of life that 'lives for something' is worth admiring ! In my case...I have a soft-spot for the army & I'd really like to end up with a lady from the armed forces.

I'm not too particularly fond of either men or women who go about their daily lives making a living without a higher purpose in life greater than putting food on the table, paying the bills, buying some crazy arsed trinket for their spouses etc. Not that 'survival' isn't a purpose in itself but there should be something that transcends that & makes life worth living.

In Zaidi's case, shes doing that ! She gets to express her love for the motherland every single day ! She gets to rise above the mundane over the course of her life ! Now ain't that something ? In my books it is...its something big..something admirable & for that I'm proud of her & I'm honored to call her 'My Baby Sister'.

And it isn't restricted to just the armed forces ! Anyone from any walk of life that 'lives for something' is worth admiring ! In my case...I have a soft-spot for the army & I'd really like to end up with a lady from the armed forces.

We know who'd wear the pants in that situation. :rofl:

Crap... I knew I needed the surgery!!! Thanks for reminding... I'll go under the knife, and blame it on my deflected septum! :P

I'm gonna go for a nose-job too ! I have a slight hump on the ridge & I hate it ! Whenever I mention it to my Dad..he looks at me funny & says - Wow..so I've got 3 daughters ! :rofl: *we're 2 sisters & me*

Chupp oye.... itni lambi kahaniyan! Agar itna intizar kiya, aur kahaniya sunain to koi aur tumhari larki utha kar lay jaye ga, aur bachay bhi ho jayen gay!!!

Keep it short... you smell nice.... that works! :D

thanks a lot for ur kindness n giving me the respect n honor which i don't desrve. of courseI am a servant of my NATION:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom