What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay try this

734435_381704601926951_2087995604_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion You know this is probably the only place both nationalities have discussed the K issue without any trolling, war mongering? Even extreme povs were met without the usual "hahaha we will fight and take it" type arguments. Perhaps the atmosphere of the nation of Naswar leads to maturity. :)

@Marshmallow ki campaign support karne ke liye. :D
Tera pasand tha kya? Okay phir de dunga. No worries! :cheers:

Kudos mam. I'm an electrical engineer myself. :P :P

You in Manchester by any chance?

so you an electrical engineer haan??
i am a future mechanical engineer.:)

@Hyperion You know this is probably the only place both nationalities have discussed the K issue without any trolling, war mongering? Even extreme povs were met without the usual "hahaha we will fight and take it" type arguments. Perhaps the atmosphere of the nation of Naswar leads to maturity. :)

you are back??

Oye bas kar yaar kitni chamchagiri karega hypey ki??? :lol:

1000 THANKS
I was an idiotic super troller before comming here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom