What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly bigger, however, way more dangerous.. It's an unstable projectile, enters from one part and then changes trajectory within the body 90% of the time.... it's almost impossible to survive a hit within 10 meters...

@Hyperion is it bigger and more dangerous than 9mm?
@Hyperion is it bigger and more dangerous than 9mm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigga I thought you was joking at first.

It seems like it's at this level on this thread:

images
@RazPaK pathanoun ka level hai...coz it was opened by his highness the pathan @Hyperion :whistle:

Woh jo us din late nite is ne apni luch problems solve krne k bhane li thi :omghaha:

You know @Alpha1 loves cookies-:lol:-
Woh kya hai hazam nai ho rehi thein us raat usay- is liye- :angel:-

In theory republicans used to believe in libertarian principles but sadly they have digressed from those views. Mamaba btw is congressman paul popular in colleges in states, he is really big down here and I must admit that I too was a heavy follower of his ideology in early college days.

Oh yes he has an almost cult like following in some campus circles, I exaggerate to a degree but when he was running the excitement among students was really high. Unfortunately the republicans did not give him the time of day. If he had won the nomination he would have defeated Obama, it was only because Romney was so insanely inept that Obama survived the elections.

Slightly bigger, however, way more dangerous.. It's an unstable projectile, enters from one part and then changes trajectory within the body 90% of the time.... it's almost impossible to survive a hit within 10 meters...

gulp! And i keep such dangerous things near my back side! :cray:
@Talon i was an idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom