What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always the best for Pakistan. Well;

Turkey= Goverment controls the ministry of Justice. Arresting the people who were always proud to serve their country (innocent High rank officers and Police Chiefs), helping the Arabs of Syria while there are thousands of unemployed people. Starting to talk negatiote with terrorists. AND WE CALL THIS DEMOCRACY!!! :devil:

I DONT think anyone should negotiate with terrorists , i dont think we should talk to TTP! KILL ALL TERRORISTS

I DONT think anyone should negotiate with terrorists , i dont think we should talk to TTP! KILL ALL TERRORISTS

Totally Agreed. And Turkey it'll be the first phase of finding a kurdish state. But if they do it even aside our dump gov't, IT WILL BE THE GREATEST KICK A$$ DAY YOU CAN IMAGINE AFTER THE TURKISH WAR OF INDEPENDENCE TO BE PERFORMED BY ME AND PEOPLE LIKE ME! :)

130px-Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk_(1918).jpg

@Neptune
we have a whole chapter in our english book dedicated to mustafa kemal!
ataturk_kemal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Always the best for Pakistan. Well;

Turkey= Goverment controls the ministry of Justice. Arresting the people who were always proud to serve their country (innocent High rank officers and Police Chiefs), helping the Arabs of Syria while there are thousands of unemployed people. Starting to talk negatiote with terrorists. AND WE CALL THIS DEMOCRACY!!! :devil:

Can't find any definitive source detailing Turkey's history with Iran. What's the story, why is their such animosity in Iran about Turkey?

Ok my try at urdu @Mani2020 @alpha1cavalier @LoveIcon here I go...

Aik larkay nay larki ko propose kiya
Larki nay larkay ko khoob mara
Utha ker mara chappal say mara pathroun say peeta (sounds like @Hyperion )
guest kay mara ? :blink:

Larka utha aur kapray jharr kay bola
tu phir mein inkaar samjhoun?!

:rofl: itna bara bonga now sounds like @arp2041 ya @hinduguy :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

guest?

yeah urdu he ke punjabi he :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom