What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune
One of the most mightiest Generals ever
pk000003.jpg

THE MIGHTY GENERAL ZHUKOV

Fellow sure loved his bling. If he had the same flair as Lord Nelson (another fellow who loved his bling) then its lucky for him he was never on the front lines- all that sparkle would have gotten him shot at by every sniper in a ten mile radius.

Last edited by a moderator:
helloo....dear.....what's up.....

hi honey. I'm both good and bad. I just read a news that our engineers finally completed and readied the new software of F-16. We can target everyone. The bad news is, i heard that some bastards beat a Pakistani Naval Officer. :(

hi honey. I'm both good and bad. I just read a news that our engineers finally completed and readied the new software of F-16. We can target everyone. The bad news is, i heard that some bastards beat a Pakistani Naval Officer. :(

1.congrats and work with us
2. really ? who and where ?

@Dillinger he is one of the most decorated generals ever

Reactions: HRK
he has to be in love with his army. Not my type :P Btw how's it goin? @Talon hi you too!

@Neptune not too bad...almost done 1 set of analysis...just about to finish then double check then continue same with 2 more sets!! :P

Reactions: HRK
Fellow sure loved his bling. If he had the same flair as Lord Nelson (another fellow who loved his bling) then its lucky for him he was never on the front lines- all that sparkle would have gotten him shot at by every sniper in a ten mile radius.

i thnk u dont knw him!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgy_Zhukov

@Dillinger he is one of the most decorated generals ever

His history I know but his appearance in the pic you posted is comical. Ever seen one of your generals put on that much sparkle? He's got more metal on him than a soviet armored division. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom