What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@doppelganger good night! sorry was not of much help

mirzay ko bewakoof mat kaho...shes just shy

oho sorry mirzay,sorry talon mera woh mtlab nahi tha tum ko tu pata hai na k booorhay logon ko jaldi ghussa ajata hai:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
oho sorry mirzay,sorry talon mera woh mtlab nahi tha tum ko tu pata hai na k booorhay logon ko jaldi ghussa ajata hai:cheesy:
@Emrald relax that is why i did not mention her...I agree with you and am shocked but I give her the benefit of the doubt...

@Emrald relax that is why i did not mention her...I agree with you and am shocked but I give her the benefit of the doubt...

thanks talon verna mirzay dekh leti tu buhat hurt hoti aur meri baat ka ghalat samjhti......excellent.....:smitten:

@alpha1cavalier because I do not always read all their posts plus I do tell them when I say something like dafa ho or something..

aww...
Does that mean u concentrate more on my posts or i am khush fehm :smitten:

because you always have gun in your hand :D

M26 sniper rifle:sniper:
and
battle axe
:butcher:

@alpha1cavalier of course I concentrate on your posts...why do you think i tokk you more?!
yeh mat kero
aysay mat kaho
youn nai kehtay

aww..
:smitten:
thanks for being so nice!
Now u can ask for my life anytime!

thanks talon verna mirzay dekh leti tu buhat hurt hoti aur meri baat ka ghalat samjhti......excellent.....:smitten:

were u on holidays? From PDF

M26 sniper rifle:sniper:
and
battle axe
:butcher:

aww..
:smitten:
thanks for being so nice!
Now u can ask for my life anytime!

were u on holidays? From PDF

well yes,actually naswarabad was polluted...aisay behooda log agaey they k naswarabad visit kerne laiq nhi raha tha...i mean beech mai yahan kaafi shameful conv. hone lagay thi thank god they are nt here now..i wonder how you and @Talon survived and other members from great background too:undecided:

Didnt you already offer me that before? :azn: kidding :D
if you didnt have said 'kidding' then i would hav gotten a high blood pressure

well yes,actually naswarabad was polluted...aisay behooda log agaey they k naswarabad visit kerne laiq nhi raha tha...i mean beech mai yahan kaafi shameful conv. hone lagay thi thank god they are nt here now..i wonder how you and @Talon survived and other members from great background too:undecided:

dont worry! There are good people too!
@Talon have u noticed indian and a turkish member is tharki here! Such mentality! Yuckh

dont worry! There are good people too!
@Talon have u noticed indian and a turkish member is tharki here! Such mentality! Yuckh
@alpha1cavalier @Emrald I dont really care...We are all here to joke and enjoy...every now and then someone feels like being a tharki they go ahead...but why should it bother me? Its them who are doing what they want to do...I am just enjoying the fun :enjoy:

I never invited her to eat with me. She just arbit said that proper muslims cannot or should not eat with non muslims. muje kal raat se kuch ho raha hai. Its like angrez saying dogs and Indians not allowed.

Oye dhamki de raha hai tu?

0r kya ho rha hai apk0

mayne apk0 us thread per kafi lambi explanation di thi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom