What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar there is this ajtr who is a mummy and I thought was a dude. Then some spring, who is working lady. Then some mirzay who will not eat with me because I am Hindu.
@ajtr is a strong lady...weird way of debating but strong...
@Spring Onion kay baray mein I dont know much either...havent had her acquaintance
@Mirzay is a shy girl but dont know if your hinduness has anything to do with much bt because how many Indians are acting and bashing Pakistan...You dont exactly expect a Pakistani girl to embrace you....Not sure why there are no Indian girls around...

itni buray buray khayalat aeronaut bhai k baray mai ytum sab k kyun hain??:cheesy:
@Emrald try talking to him :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar there is this ajtr who is a mummy and I thought was a dude. Then some spring, who is working lady. Then some mirzay who will not eat with me because I am Hindu.

just one thing! All these ladies are like our family here!
People got banned due to not keeping in limits! So becareful

@ajtr is a strong lady...weird way of debating but strong...
@Spring Onion kay baray mein I dont know much either...havent had her acquaintance
@Mirzay is a shy girl but dont know if your hinduness has anything to do with much bt because how many Indians are acting and bashing Pakistan...You dont exactly expect a Pakistani girl to embrace you....Not sure why there are no Indian girls around...

@Emrald try talking to him :enjoy:

kiya baat keroon,i think that he is 48 years old uncle...mujhay tu jasoos lgtay hain uncle:what:

I never invited her to eat with me. She just arbit said that proper muslims cannot or should not eat with non muslims. muje kal raat se kuch ho raha hai. Its like angrez saying dogs and Indians not allowed.

just one thing! All these ladies are like our family here!
People got banned due to not keeping in limits! So becareful

Oye dhamki de raha hai tu?

@haviZsultan @Talon @Mani2020 @Aeronaut @Hammad
REHMAN KHAN @Hyperion
Hello..:wave:
aa loo new dhamaka...:unsure::angry:
522659_473939339327327_1566882405_a.png

Hello dear

2mpictg.jpg

Spring onion and me have diffrent political ideologies but she has always respected me and been like my teacher.
Prof. MC Gonnagal

I never invited her to eat with me. She just arbit said that proper muslims cannot or should not eat with non muslims. muje kal raat se kuch ho raha hai. Its like angrez saying dogs and Indians not allowed.

Oye dhamki de raha hai tu?

kahan yeh baat horahi hai?kis forum pe???kitni ghalat baat hai...yeh tu Rasool Allah ki taleemaat ki khuli khilaaf verzi hai..un se poocho k ek hadith,ek bhi hadith dikhayein sahi muslim,ya sahi buqari ki....yeh bewaqoof log islam ko racist religion mashoor ker k dum lein gay:hitwall:

Chalo ji good night.
@doppelganger good night! sorry was not of much help

kahan yeh baat horahi hai?kis forum pe???kitni ghalat baat hai...yeh tu Rasool Allah ki taleemaat ki khuli khilaaf verzi hai..un se poocho k ek hadith,ek bhi hadith dikhayein sahi muslim,ya sahi buqari ki....yeh bewaqoof log islam ko racist religion mashoor ker k dum lein gay:hitwall:

mirzay ko bewakoof mat kaho...shes just shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom