What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know why- but these things doesnt suit me- niswar- gutka- paan- weed and their relatives- even sheesha-

i tried alot of them if not all- my body rejects them and i fell sick- not once-every time-
only thing that suits me are cigarettes- that too unloaded ones- :lol:-

You shouldn't use them too. :no:
They are the silent killers. :drag:

Wesey Pukhtoon bhi kia sochta hoga.. Uss ka genuine masla hai or hum apni yakiyaan ker rahey hein :lol:

Pukthoon Yakko ko chortay nahi... may nay suna hay :P

He is online more than you think. With other tabs open.

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

:woot:

This comment reminded me of what I said in post #3468, & I know you got the idea for this response from my post. Leaving around tabs open means I am browsing through multiple PDF threads, & other websites like Facebook & Youtube.

Anyway, this post was hilarious. :rofl:

:woot:

This comment reminded me of what I said in post #3468, & I know you got the idea for this response from my post. Leaving around tabs open means I am browsing through multiple PDF threads, & other websites like Facebook & Youtube.

Anyway, this post was hilarious. :rofl:

I do the same because sometiems PDF gets stuck on 1 page or no one replies...or fb gets boring...and so on...

ok me going back to work...

I do the same because sometiems PDF gets stuck on 1 page or no one replies...or fb gets boring...and so on...

ok me going back to work...

What about YouTube? I always have a couple of YouTube videos open whenever I use my computer, if not that; then I am probably watching a sitcom, movie, or playing some video game.

That reminds me, here are some hilarious videos I watched a long time back. :rofl:

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
yar out of my city. as i told you guys.
and in this hostel there was no internet connection.
but jaisy he room aya aur laptop on kia to connection aur woh bhe unsecured moujood tha.
ghalat to hai par kia kea jay. defence.pk ke lat itni asani say nahi chotti. aur wesy bhe akeley main time nahi guzarta. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom