What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw you are one of the very few guys from india who has used the right alphabet for zayada otherwise most of them pronounce it wrong as jayada ...most of the words wich sound like z indians use j for them
@seiko @Mani2020 yea!! Like zira becomes jirah and so on!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020 I hate physics :cray:

coz you love biology :P

mujhe aj bhi yad ha why formula ones have high center of gravity and how oil tankers transfer charges to earth to avoid the danger of fire or spark :P

my brain waves are focused on choosing choclate chip, or Marie cookies! I eat them with milk

Ha be, jab me poochega to tuje choclate chips and marie cookies hi yaad aata he.. Nahi to saari ladkiyom ke saath back channel communication he.. Krait ka signature tere baare me he :P

It's been 4 days that I broke up. And today I've met with the person of my life. I was never so serious. I think I'm gonna marry with her :P
@Neptune you are only 18?! :blink:

you broke up 4 days ago and now you have a new 1?! :blink: nice!!

nahi ic wakt mere damagh pe physics charhi ha ...koi na koi relation tau ma derive kr k hi loun ga nahi tau chemical formulas hain na equations balancing k liye koi na koi chemistry nikal hi ayegi b/w SK and MZ :P

btw you are one of the very few guys from india who has used the right alphabet for zayada otherwise most of them pronounce it wrong as jayada ...most of the words wich sound like z indians use j for them

Yaar I dont know how to write Hindi very well.. I used to write Hindi the way I heard them.. Isliye Jyada ke badle zyada likhte he..

coz you love biology :P

mujhe aj bhi yad ha why formula ones have high center of gravity and how oil tankers transfer charges to earth to avoid the danger of fire or spark :P
@Mani2020 I love chemistry wanted to be a chemist then in A-LEVELS we had a maniac to teach us A-LEVEL chemistry he used to teach BSc chemistry and couldnt adjust he thought us what we learnt in Uni 2 yrs later...I know that is good but we never finished the A-LEVELs syllabus and didnt know most of A-LEVELS chemistry!! :blink:

It's been 4 days that I broke up. And today I've met with the person of my life. I was never so serious. I think I'm gonna marry with her :P

hold your horse! U broke up 4 days ago! And now you have met someone u will marry! I dont knw much abt these thngs but i dont thnk that fast is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom