What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
yaar idher to national presentation ya workshop ya meeting per 2 waqt ki roti mil jati hai- udher yh kya sorcery hai?-

yar basically it was a program designed for future leaders ....there are 6-7 rounds to it ...first the personality test if you pass it than you have global reasoning test if you pass that you have initial screening interview then after that if you pass it you have 3 further interviews and often followed by a group case to analyze your skills and if you succeed in all finally they hire you

the agony is that they would hire only 3-4 or utmost 6-7 individuals all over Pakistan out of so so many ....today was 2nd and third round of it

they are visiting good institutes for campus recruitment

yar basically it was a program designed for future leaders ....there are 6-7 rounds to it ...first the personality test if you pass it than you have global reasoning test if you pass that you have initial screening interview then after that if you pass it you have 3 further interviews and often followed by a group case to analyze your skills and if you succeed in all finally they hire you

the agony is that they would hire only 3-4 or utmost 6-7 individuals all over Pakistan out of so so many ....today was 2nd and third round of it

they are visiting good institutes for campus recruitment

it seems like you attended the wrong meeting- :rofl:-

Any way best of luck buddy- i know the competition is stiff and very unhealthy there-
I say unhealthy because at the end of the day- the most undeserving but well connected person gets the job-
Does pay to get the job happens there?-

To the Emporer!!

2im9fer.jpg

Damn!! When ever I see "PSLV blast off" I am getting a heart attack, thinking that something gone wrong with the launch :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom