What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from subcontinent will laugh at your suggestion of a democracy.. they are tired of it.... they love Naswarabad, where there is no corruption... no one trolls them.... defense allocation is ZERO, we make do with only one assassin @Marshmallow..... no posts get deleted (only under dire circumstances)..... they are allowed to speak their hearts out without the fear of consequences... this is what they crave for... :D

Ohhhh.......SO YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THAT U ARE A TYRANT, A DICTATOR, A GADDAFI, A MUSHARRAF, A FIDEL CASTRO, A HYPERION :disagree:

Naswarians, I say it again, Give DEMOCRACY a chance, it never Disappoints :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone from subcontinent will laugh at your suggestion of a democracy.. they are tired of it.... they love Naswarabad, where there is no corruption... no one trolls them.... defense allocation is ZERO, we make do with only one assassin @Marshmallow..... no posts get deleted (only under dire circumstances)..... they are allowed to speak their hearts out without the fear of consequences... this is what they crave for... :D

since you are an emperor,
if at any point of time elections happen
then make sure that independent parties can participate in that election :rofl: :rofl:

@KRAIT free Naswar for the rest of the week, and cut the quota of @arp2041 for a month. :D

God Knows that I am not SELFISH :D

I only care for the Poor people of Naswarabad......I don't care what happens to me, Just people over here should Prosper.......

My only goal is to make FREE & EQUAL Naswarabad......Free from all sorts of TYRANNY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom