What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush
Or drinking mosquito repellant! Im trying to find which is easier!

growing up is easier,trust me.
and mosquito repellant is a small thing,trust me,you fill find better 'stuff' when you grow up.(if u know what i mean:P).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush
@Marshmallow is still mad at me!
And btw i also got 3 infractions and one ban in my first three days

@arp2041 where did i have fun!
@Akash A. Never make a false id! Against the rules!
{@arpit} or maybe u didnt!?

A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they'd be asked the "half empty or half full" question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: "How heavy is this glass of water?"

Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes." She continued, "The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything."

It’s important to remember to let go of your stresses. As early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down. Don't carry them through the evening and into the night. Remember to put the glass down!

@arp2041 where did i have fun!
{@arpit} doesnt have a single post hes new !

Thankyou @Mani2020 ! Nice post! :cheers:
But a glass of water and a bath tub have diffrent weights and effects on hand!

@Ayush
@Marshmallow is still mad at me!
And btw i also got 3 infractions and one ban in my first three days

hahaha.i never got a ban:P.

anyways,i have seen that initially(including me),the members do troll,but most of them mature after that phase.
and about marsha,dont worry,she will forgive you.just cheer up.

Wonderfull!{sarcasm}
@Ayush tv per 3idiots ka { sari umer hum mar mar k ji lia}
chal raha hay!
Stupid tv!

@Mani2020 u dont knw what was i refering to {bathtub}
@Ayush yar i annoy every girl i have a crush on! And she starts hating me! I never had smthng past crushes :rofl:

@Mani2020 u dont knw what was i refering to {bathtub}
@Ayush yar i annoy every girl i have a crush on! And she starts hating me! I never had smthng past crushes :rofl:

so,u have a crush on her???:P

dont worry,these crushes will turn into reality someday.just grow up and see.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom