What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry @Ayush but i have many reasons to be paranoid! .
@Mani2020
why do you get annoyed by me? :cray:

and many more reasons to be happy.if you are in a mess,give it some time.you are a growing boy,u wont be at home always.you will have your freedom(like me in my hostel:p:hang2:).
so,buck up.talk to your aapi @Talon,protect girls on pdf @Talon @huda @Marshmallow,from tharki like me:P) and grow up.
everything will be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 WOW sounds reasonable enough! Though they are sending their people abroad to improve....Not at much rate coz they dnt have THAT much $$$
@Talon this is a common practice of any nation suffering from SANCTIONS, even India did this when it was sanctioned by the West. The Govt. has to keep the morale high of common man, if they fail in doing that there will be a revolution to bring down the govt. b'coz of which the country was facing sanctions on the first place, the reason that Iranian people aren't opposing the nuclear program of there country is b'coz the Govt. there has made it a pride issue for the Iran as a whole.

+ ofcourse they will send there people abroad to gain knowledge, remember the sanctions are on Iran as a country not on any Iranian Citizen.

@Akash A. Watching football is boring!
@arp2041
be careful or i will launch a coup and you wont be the
HOLY NASWAR EMPEROR OF THE EMPIRE OF NASWAR!

In the subcontinent its all about cricket however yaha pe to log football ke aek game ke liye ladayi kar lete hai , dange ho jaate hai :lol:
I experienced it myself when i went to see a match of Roma .

@Ayush do you knw my first three days on pdf.
::: 100posts , 2threads with 20 pages each, 20thanks just!
Then! now im on holiday from politcs for a months!

@Ayush do you knw my first three days on pdf.
::: 100posts , 2threads with 20 pages each, 20thanks just!
Then! now im on holiday from politcs for a months!

oh and my first 15 days,around 125 posts(and two infraction:P).
i came here because of @Marshmallow marsha.we both interacted once,where i asked her to give me some tips to muster more thnx.as usual she started posting pics and refused:angry:.then i checked her profile and got to know about naswar.

@alpha1cavalier was having some fun :P

@Akash A. I like Soccer but just watch Euro Cup & World Cup, no interest in club games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom