What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know there is a saheh hadith about Camel milk and urine mixed used for treatment...

I know about camel milk scientifically I have read an article also

I know about camel urine from a hadith but not a mixture of the 2.....PLUS It is for a disease NOT CANCER!

@Talon i dont think @Ayush was talking about me? Or was he?
Protecting women is my responsibility!

hahahahha...rahnay day! :D

its fun acording to him
@Mani2020 usko kai ko pareshaan kertay ho?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion naya target doun? http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234926-apparently-pakistani-french-means-terrorist-4.html

Someone is trying to propose camel urine can fight cancer! :blink:

I know it can fight 1 disease but camel urine mixed with camel milk sounds hoax! camel milk ALONE can help tumour patients why the heck do you need to add the urine? Man I just wanna smash that anti science post but am bz with some sample corrections! :blink:

Man some people at loss of fights come up with crap!

@Ayush bacha hai!

Sweden, Norway, Spain, Croatia, Pakistan...then judge :D

that is what i thought.so,will we see him again,or a permanent ban??

@Hyperion naya target doun? http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234926-apparently-pakistani-french-means-terrorist-4.html

Someone is trying to propose camel urine can fight cancer! :blink:

I know it can fight 1 disease but camel urine mixed with camel milk sounds hoax! camel milk ALONE can help tumour patients why the heck do you need to add the urine? Man I just wanna smash that anti science post but am bz with some sample corrections! :blink:

Man some people at loss of fights come up with crap!

@Ayush bacha hai!

Sweden, Norway, Spain, Croatia, Pakistan...then judge :D

Kind of figured that you would say Pakistan thats why i asked the ques. :D
Btw desi partiyo me vo dum nahi tha . Aadhe se zyada log toh dance hi nahi kar paate they . Kuch ka figure dekh ke lagta tha ki ye yaha kya kar rahe hai

Kind of figured that you would say Pakistan thats why i asked the ques. :D
Btw desi partiyo me vo dum nahi tha . Aadhe se zyada log toh dance hi nahi kar paate they . Kuch ka figure dekh ke lagta tha ki ye yaha kya kar rahe hai
@Akash A. huh? come again?

You talking about gals?

560006_612090532151337_644870156_n.jpg

We just need to fix @KRAIT now. He has been bitching about the Iranian "Scientific" prowess for the past couple of months. I have no idea which journals he has been reading. The ones related to Metallurgical Sciences, I don't see the morons anywhere. Besides, I have worked with them in the oil sector at Schlumberger / WesternGeco and several other technical postings, they are all fake. Idiots. Morons. Nothing more. Even @ Ms level, they had nothing to show.

@Hyperion yaar this is TOO MUCH, even i am thinking on your lines now........

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/234970-israel-wants-beat-iran-space-race.html

Israel is very advanced in terms of Space research, even India which is rated as one of the top Space faring nation bought Israeli spy satellite Risat 1 :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom