What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@webmaster must take initiatives ... lets start protest for girls :shout:

@KRAIT: incase if you are female and if you are single,,,, then happy valentines day...lol:smitten:... else any girls in the forum..

Last edited by a moderator:
where is @Imran Khan , missing him, i have not talked him yet :P

@BDforever bringing a girl is easy, but trying to get the wonderful girl which you think is the only girl you'd go out with in the school not because she's beatiful, also she has a wonderful heart. . That's really hard. I aim to stars but I'll never give up fighting till she refuses me or accepts me. To be or not to be, war or peace, retriet or moving forward, Giving up everything or doing all for everything you have..............................error......system failure :devil:

@BDforever bringing a girl is easy, but trying to get the wonderful girl which you think is the only girl you'd go out with in the school not because she's beatiful, also she has a wonderful heart. . That's really hard. I aim to stars but I'll never give up fighting till she refuses me or accepts me. To be or not to be, war or peace, retriet or moving forward, Giving up everything or doing all for everything you have..............................error......system failure :devil:
Leave girls....tell me how is ankara's weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom