What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m8t3efjz8c1rp7uuvo1_500.jpg

Haha pretty damn cool pic! Let's post valentines day's quotes. Or figure some out ourselves.
@Umair Nawaz that's fine. I never liked winter. Summer's cool ;)

But my problem is that i only like winter season:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if I were a Turk I'd ask the 'only girl' whether shes a Galatasary supporter or a Fenerbahce one ! :D

If shes is Gala - Good Bye ! :wave:

If she is a Fenerbahce supporter - :kiss3:

that's my brother yeahh. Of course Fenerbahce. By the way tomorrow we're playing with BATE Borisov in UEFA Europea League :)

that's my brother yeahh. Of course Fenerbahce. By the way tomorrow we're playing with BATE Borisov in UEFA Europea League :)

Thats some kind of a rarity man ! :blink:

Otherwise every Turk on PDF, that I know of, supporters Galatasaray ! :angry:

Thats some kind of a rarity man ! :blink:

Otherwise every Turk on PDF, that I know of, supporters Galatasaray ! :angry:

U mean the university right if yes @Armstrong, it depents on what you want. But I can say you that it's a good one. First of all, if you're studying in Sabanci or Koc, your job is guaranteed. Cauz the companies found these universities. And Sabanci is one of the biggest holding in turkey. Maybe the biggest one. ;)

Don't try Sabanci. Only one place to go. Bilkent!

Still, I'd advise that you go to England.

@JonAsad : Mutaawaaa ? I thought they were called Shurtaas ! :undecided:
@darkinsky : Yaar why have you stopped supporting MQM ? :blink:
@Neptune : Dude, how good is Sabanci for an MSc in Finance ? :what:

Yeah. Bilkent's better than Sabanci. But as I said before. Your job is guaranteed in Turkey with a high price. But if you can also go to UK, Of course that'd be the best option. But Turkey, i'm pretty sure that you'll fell like in home ;)

Which one is nearer to Fener's stadium ! :D

Dude, I'm just deliberating going for an MBA or an MSc in Finance/Accounting instead of continuing on with Chartered Accountancy so lets see but Turkey seems to be my Mum's preference for me to go ever since my parents visited the country last year; them Turks really love Pakistanis ! :blink:

And thats strange because even I don't love us Pakistanis ! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom